What does God say about relationships? Does God care a thing about relationships or marriage? If you ask those questions two, then you will find the answers in these relationship Bible verses about love I selected for you.
The good news is that God cares so much about relationships and love. There are a good number of Bible verses that will inspire you on how to create lasting relationships.
You will find many stories in the Bible about wonderful relationships and couples that will inspire you to keep working on your relationship until it becomes the best. Think about the couples like Mary and Joeseph, Adam and Eve, and do many others.
The truth is that marriage takes work, but these relationship Bible verses about love will provide you with advice on how you and your better half can love each other through the eyes of God.
As Christians, God created us through His love and therefore gave us the materials we need to love each other unconditionally, even when we find it hard to love.
You, therefore, have no reasons why you shouldn’t love your partner and even your friends. Below are the relationship Bible verses about love that will clearly show you the God cares about you and your relationship.
Here they are –
Relationship Bible Verses About Love For You.
1. “An excellent wife who can find? She is far more precious than jewels. The heart of her husband trusts in her, and he will have no lack of gain.”Proverbs 31:10-11
2. “To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.”Titus 2:5, KJV
3. “Even so must their wives be grave, not slanderers, sober, faithful in all things.”1 Timothy 3:11, KJV
4. “The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.”Titus 2:3-5, KJV
5. “Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.”Ephesians 5:22-24, KJV
6. “A noble wife is the crown of her husband, but the wife who acts shamefully is like rottenness in his bones.”Proverbs 12:4
7. “She looks well to the ways of her household, And does not eat the bread of idleness. Her children rise up and bless her; Her husband also, and he praises herProverbs 31:27-28
In every marriage, there must be a wife and a husband. The wives have their roles, which is to take care of the family. However, the type of woman you marry will determine the quality of marriage you’ll. In this section of relationship Bible verses about love are quotes about the women. Read it carefully to understand what God cares about the women and their relationships.
- 35 powerful married couple bible verses for you.
- 27 Best bible verses about wedding vows.
- 25 bible verses about love and marriage.
Inspiring Bible Verses About Love.
8. “Love is patient, love is kind, it isn’t jealous, it doesn’t brag, it isn’t arrogant, it isn’t rude, it doesn’t seek its own advantage, it isn’t irritable, it doesn’t keep a record of complaints.”1 Corinthians 13: 4- 5
9. “Love should be shown without pretending. Hate evil, and hold on to what is good.”Romans 12 Verse 9
10. “Love doesn’t do anything wrong to a neighbor; therefore, love is what fulfills the Law.”Romans 13 Verse 10
11. “‘Teacher, what is the greatest commandment in the Law?’ He replied, ‘You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your being, and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: You must love your neighbor as you love yourself. All the Law and the Prophets depend on these two commands.'”MATTHEW 22:36-40
12. “No one has greater love than to give up one’s life for one’s friends.”JOHN 15:13
13. Set me as a seal over your heart, as a seal upon your arm, for love is as strong as death, passionate love unrelenting as the grave. Its darts are darts of fire divine flame! Rushing waters can’t quench love; rivers can’t wash it away. If someone gave all his estate in exchange for love, he woSONG OF SOLOMON 8:6-7
14. “Conduct yourselves with all humility, gentleness, and patience. Accept each other with love, and make an effort to preserve the unity of the Spirit with the peace that ties you together.”Ephesians 4:2-6
15. A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.– John 13: 34- 35
16. “Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins.”1 Peter 4:8
17. Let all that you do be done in love.1 Corinthians 16:14 Verse 1
The backbone of every successful relationship is love. God loved the world and so He commands us to love as well. Any relationship that lacks love will never stand, because “love is parient, caring and it covers a multitude of sins.
Love Quotes For The Husbands.
This is the section of the relationship Bible verses about love that are solely devoted to men. God is speaking to the men about how to be and do the best for their marriage and the spouse. You will find good Bible quotes about how to love your wife the more from this section
18. Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered.1 Peter 3:7
19. In the same way husbands should love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.Ephesians 5:28
20. However, let each one of you love his wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband.Ephesians 5: 33
21. Enjoy life with the wife whom you love, all the days of your vain life that he has given you under the sun, because that is your portion in life and in your toil at which you toil under the sun.Ecclesiastes 9:9
22. Let your fountain be blessed, and rejoice in the wife of your youth, a lovely deer, a graceful doe. Let her breasts fill you at all times with delight; be intoxicated always in her love.Proverbs 5:18-19
23. Husbands, love your wives, and do not be harsh with them.Colossians 3:19
24. Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.Genesis2:24
25. Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterousHebrews 13:4
26. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.Ephesians 4:32
27. Submitting to one another out of reverence for Christ.Ephesians 5:21
28. He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord.Proverbs 18: 22
Heartwarming Emotional Love Bible Verses For Her.
29. “We have known and have believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and those who remain in love remain in God and God remains in them.”1 JOHN 4:16
30. “The Lord did not set His love on you nor choose you because you were more in number than any of the peoples, for you were the fewest of all peoples, but because the Lord loved you and kept the oath which He swore to your forefathers, the Lord brought you out by a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.Deuteronomy 7:7-8
31. Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.Ephesians 4:31-32
32. There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.1 John 4:18
33.”Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.”1 Thessalonians 5:11
34. “Now faith, hope, and love remain—these three things—and the greatest of these is love.”1 CORINTHIANS 13:13
35. God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.Romans 5:8
Whether you are in a relationship or not, Whether you are married or not, these relationship Bible verses about love are perfect when you want to know about what God says about marriage.
I hope you will learn so much from these few selected Bible verses. Please, read them carefully, they are specially selected for you.