What does God say about relationships? Does God care a thing about relationships or marriage? If you ask those questions two, then you will find the answers in these relationship Bible verses about love I selected for you.
The good news is that God cares so much about relationships and love. There are a good number of Bible verses that will inspire you on how to create lasting relationships.
You will find many stories in the Bible about wonderful relationships and couples that will inspire you to keep working on your relationship until it becomes the best. Think about the couples like Mary and Joeseph, Adam and Eve, and do many others.
The truth is that marriage takes work, but these relationship Bible verses about love will provide you with advice on how you and your better half can love each other through the eyes of God.
As Christians, God created us through His love and therefore gave us the materials we need to love each other unconditionally, even when we find it hard to love.
You, therefore, have no reasons why you shouldn’t love your partner and even your friends. Below are the relationship Bible verses about love that will clearly show you the God cares about you and your relationship.
Here they are –
Relationship Bible Verses About Love For You.
1. “An excellent wife who can find? She is far more precious than jewels. The heart of her husband trusts in her, and he will have no lack of gain.”Proverbs 31:10-11
2. “To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.”Titus 2:5, KJV
3. “Even so must their wives be grave, not slanderers, sober, faithful in all things.”1 Timothy 3:11, KJV
4. “The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.”Titus 2:3-5, KJV
5. “Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.”Ephesians 5:22-24, KJV
6. “A noble wife is the crown of her husband, but the wife who acts shamefully is like rottenness in his bones.”Proverbs 12:4
7. “She looks well to the ways of her household, And does not eat the bread of idleness. Her children rise up and bless her; Her husband also, and he praises herProverbs 31:27-28
In every marriage, there must be a wife and a husband. The wives have their roles, which is to take care of the family. However, the type of woman you marry will determine the quality of marriage you’ll. In this section of relationship Bible verses about love are quotes about the women. Read it carefully to understand what God cares about the women and their relationships.
- 35 powerful married couple bible verses for you.
- 27 Best bible verses about wedding vows.
- 25 bible verses about love and marriage.