Separation in marriage is never sweet thing, but sometimes, there is need let it happen so you can enjoy a fresh one. I have some divorce quotes to help you relax.
An adage says “If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present.”
This been said, may I advise is that you take things easy. To help you get over the divorce soonest, I have selected some divorce quotes to help relax.
These are divorce quotes from other people who have been there already. “How do I motivate my divorce?” Or what to say to end a marriage, then this post is for you.
Divorce Quotes: 57 Exciting Separation Quotes For You.
1) “Nice people don’t necessarily fall in love with nice people,”Jonathan Franzen.
2) “It’s sad, something coming to an end. It cracks you open, in a way—cracks you open to feeling. When you try to avoid the pain, it creates greater pain,”Jennifer Aniston.
3) “In college, I had a course in Latin, and one day the word ‘divorce’ came up. I always figured it came from some root that meant ‘divide.’ In truth, it comes from ‘divertere,’ which means ‘to divert.’ I believe that. All divorce does is divert you,”Mitch Albom
4) “Divorce isn’t such a tragedy. A tragedy’s staying in an unhappy marriage, teaching your children the wrong things about love. Nobody ever died of divorce,”writes Jennifer.
5) “Divorce is never easy. I don’t care who you are or what the circumstances are. It’s a very, very heavy feeling, and at the same time, it feels like a weight has been lifted”Catt Sadler.
6) “Those who divorce aren’t necessarily the most unhappy, just those neatly able to believe their misery is caused by one other person.”Alain de Botton.
7) “Every couple has the same five arguments in their lifetime, which is really just the one, over and over, until people die or divorce. What it is depends on who you are and what your parents did to you.”Amy Bloom.
8) “A breakup of a family is certainly an eye-opener.… I had to understand my own culpability in that, and what can I do better because I don’t want to go on like this.”Brad Pitt.
9) “I don’t have any fear now, I don’t have a lot of rules for myself, and I don’t take myself that seriously,”Katie Holmes.
10) “A divorce is like an amputation: you survive it, but there’s less of you.”Katie Holmes.
12) “The only thing more unthinkable than leaving was staying; the only thing more impossible than staying was leaving. I didn’t want to destroy anything or anybody. I just wanted to slip quietly out the back door, without causing any fuss or consequences, and then not stop running until I reached Greenland.”Elizabeth Gilbert.
13) “There is no such thing as a “broken family.” Family is family, and is not determined by marriage certificates, divorce papers, and adoption documents. Families are made in the heart. The only time family becomes null is when those ties in the heart are cut. If you cut those ties, those people are not your family. If you make those ties, those people are your family. And if you hate those ties, those people will still be your family because whatever you hate will always be with you.”C. JoyBell C.
Exotic Divorce quotes for him
14) “What we wait around a lifetime for with one person, we can find in a moment with someone else.”Stephanie Klein,
15) “It began in mystery and it will end in mystery, but what a savage and beautiful country lies in between,”Diane Ackerman.