Everyone wants to have a fabulous wedding, and because of that, they find themselves having a very high budget for the wedding. A High wedding budget can almost cause a heart attack if you don’t know what to do about it. That’s why I am taking it with you now.
After a series of research, I am here to teach you how you can slash a wedding budget 100% down, and still have the best wedding. Yes, you heard that right. There’s a way to make a cheap wedding look rich: If you will follow all I will show you here.
I surely understand that wedding is once in a lifetime, but you don’t have to break the bank because you want to talk of the town wedding; the best bet is for you to look for how to make the amount of money you have work effectively for you. If what you want is to know how to splash a wedding budget down and still have a good wedding, then, I will show you how.
Let’s dive in immediately.
Why Weddings Costs So Much.
Before we look at how to slash a wedding budget down, let’s quickly look at what makes the cost go up in the first place.
Many things can make your wedding budget go up, some of them are so high that they can make or break your wedding budget, so you have to consider them carefully.
Here are they:
- Your Wedding Guest List:- the number of people you are inviting to your wedding will impact your budget completely. The reason is that you could be charged per guest for every food or beverage provided at the venue. For example, the budget for 1000 guests will be more than that of 500 guests.
- The Venue You Choose: Another thing that will impact your wedding budget tremendously is the wedding venue. Researchers have found that depending on the type of hall, the average wedding venue cost between 12- 13 thousand dollars. Some even cost more than that. That can impact a wedding budget also.
- The Time And The Day Of Your Wedding:- The time and the day of a wedding also affect a wedding budget. For example, if you are having your wedding during the festive period, the venue cost will be high. Also if your wedding comes when there is a large demand for wedding venues, the cost will rise. The evening wedding reception will also cost more than the normal time reception.
- Having Your Choice Wedding:– Your Wedding costs depend on the style of wedding you choose. Having a formal wedding will cost you more because that depends on how big or small you want it to be.
Other things like-
- The type of ring you choose ( and the type of ring insurance policy you bought).
- Your choice of wedding gown.
- The Dj
- Hall decorations.
All of these are important if you want to have a very successful wedding and they cost much, but having everything in place during your wedding, will make a wedding budget high.
The question now is, how would you slash this wedding budget down without compromising the quality of your wedding?