Having children is one of the things that brings joy to couples, the problem usually maintaining balance in marriage while you take care of the kids.
When you are planning to have a baby, someone who will require more love, time and attention from you, have it in your mind that your family will experience a great change.
If you are not careful, the coming of a baby can pose more challenge on your marriage and can bring a strain between you and your spouse.
There is bound to be some sleepless nights for at least eighteen years. Those responsibilities and pressure that comes with the up keep of a baby will steal those privacies you once enjoy with your spouse.
The birth of a baby brings couples together or keep then father apart, depending on the (pre-baby) relationship the couples have.
Having Kids And Maintaining Balance In marriage
Here are the things you must do to retain love in your marriage after having children
Have in mind that your role has increased-:
When children starts coming into a home, the roles and activities of the husband and wife increases to two or more. You must try to fulfill your roles a wife or husband as well as the role of a parent without compromising your children’s need or neglecting your own values.
It takes time and energy to raise children; the love between you and your spouse is also shared among two or three persons now.
Take time to have fun alone away from your children.
Have plans to go out at a secluded place where you can enjoy yourselves together without your children. You can do this at least one week.
Talk about the two of you at those moments and not the kids remember you must know that your relationship as husband and wife matters in having a stable marriage.
Never give up the things you enjoyed before the coming of the children
There maybe many things you enjoyed doing in your marriage together with your spouse. You must not give it up because of the children.
If you enjoyed taking a work together, make sure you continue doing it. Remember if you want to give your children a good life, you must firstly enjoy it with your spouse.
Include family time into your marriage
While it is very important to have enough time to enjoy as couples, it is also more important to have your family time, because both of them are the pre requisite for a happy marriage.
Family time helps to make everyone in the family to be more united with each other. It also give you room to understand to know your children pretty well and to be part of their life.
Understand that affection is equally important in marriage just as having sex is. Validations, complements, eye contacts, showing full attention and embracing each other are both rewarding to your marriage and it is also an important example to your children.
Remember to subscribe us Via Email for regular updates
- The 8 Interesting core characteristics of a loving man. - November 16, 2021
- 70 Essentials relationship love quotes for your use. - November 8, 2021
- 5 Relationship tips for couples: Be happy once Again. - November 1, 2021
- How to find the right husband to marry faster. - October 25, 2021
- 15 Proven signs a Nigerian guy is using you. - October 18, 2021
- 77 Interesting sexting messages for her before bed. - October 11, 2021
- 15 Top pre-marriage counseling questions to note now - October 4, 2021
- 8 Seriously right reasons to get married for singles. - September 27, 2021
- 15 Importance of marriage counseling you should know now. - September 20, 2021
- Preparing to be a wife in 5 easy ways. - September 13, 2021