Learn all from my personal marriage story.
Today, I want to share a very important story that will inspire all my readers. I want to share my personal marriage story.
I decided to write my personal marriage story with regard to so many questions I get from my readers. I have no reason to doubt that this story will inspire someone to start writing his or her own happy marriage stories or maybe when you would have tried some of the tips I have written down here.
It all started in 2014 when I made up my mind to get married. I had long lists of what type of woman I want to marry.
2. Fair in complexion
5. Church going type
7. A good cock
8. Prayerful and so on.
The list was actually so long.
But let me tell you one thing that will give you the shock of your life now; I was not able to get half of the things in my list, and yet I can prove to you that my spouse is the type of woman every man will want to have.
Here is why I said this: never think you will get up to a hundred % of your own list if you are still searching. It takes stepping into the water for the water to divide. Do you know what I am talking about?
In 2005 ( 10 years ago) I met and married my darling wife (cherish). One mistake I made at that time was believing that I know everything there is to know about marriage, but even the fundamentals of marriage were so strange to me.
Now, this is what happened next.
After going down the aisle and saying the “I do the thing” Life started; yes! the life of a married man. It was a new life altogether.
Everything changed, more responsibilities added. I was doing the superman. I thought I could make things happened on my own.
But things where crumbling very fast. One day I decided to hand everything over to God. I let Him take over from where I stopped, then everything started changing and taking shape again.
Let God take over
Then we learned what I did not know before, and could not even know had I not handed everything over to God.
Here are the things we learned
Pay close attention to all I am going to share here. Those are where my happy marriage story started.
(1) We learned that marriage is a union of two different people who came together bringing two different unfinished businesses:-
These unfinished businesses were the things that created so many problems in our marriage at the early stage. We also learned how to work on our maturity, and then slowly, our relationship began to mature also.
(2) There where every need for us to change as life changes:-
When one decides to grow, there is every need to adapt to the different stages of life, and to also know that different stages of life come with different gifts and challenges to marriage. Until we recognized these, we started making adjustments and then we started growing with each stage we passed.
(3) Accepted each other:-
We both came to the realization that we have different views of the same opinion. Most of the things that trigger my wife’s love and joy were not the same things I feel. The things I am sensitive to also were different from my wives. When we found out that we could not change each other, we accepted ourselves the way we are.
(4) Both of us the importance of saying “ I am sorry”:-
One thing is certain in every marriage; there must be quarrels and uproars. However, there is every need to quench the fire immediately even when you are not the course of the problems.
All these are the different things I learned and also inculcated in my marriage that gave me the reason to write this my personal happy marriage story.
I sincerely believe that someone has been able to learn something from this article.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO ADD YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS
- Save your broken marriage with these simple steps - February 19, 2021
- step by step on how to control anger in marriage - February 9, 2021
- Here’s how to manage relationships effectively - January 28, 2021
- Do you want a porn free marriage? Do this - January 20, 2021
- 8 powerful thoughts to change your marriage now - January 9, 2021
- Do you know what women want in a relationship - January 3, 2021
- 41 Best romantic true love quotes for you - December 23, 2020
- Easy things to prepare for after engagement - December 5, 2020
- 8 amazing facts about sex marriage for you - December 3, 2020
- The most important first date advice for you - November 23, 2020