There are absolutely loads of things every women can do to help their marriage succeed
Women alone can not build it alone. It takes both the wife and husband to do it together, through their commitments.
However, the women’s contributions in making a marriage succeed seem to be more enormous than that of men.
It has been said that behind every successful man, is a woman, simply put women or rather wives has a lot more to do in making their husband successful, as well as making their marriages a happy one too.
Below, I have taking time to list some important things you must do as a woman to help make your marriage a happy one.
Remember these are not a quick fix, but if you will start implying them from today, gradually you will start seeing the impact.
Remember to download my book “Spark Up Love In Your Marriage” you will learn a lot from it.
You can get it Here
What women Can Do To Help A Marriage succeed
(1). Make up your mind to be who you are:-
The success of every marriage starts when a wife choose to be who she is, instead of pretending to be who she is not. Firstly. Learn to love yourself.
Never think you can change your personality in order to make your man love you better. Be yourself and love yourself first and people will love you.
(2) See yourself as the very and only key to the success of your marriage :-
Until you see yourself as the only person that is capable of building your marriage, your marriage may not stand.
Even when your husband is not too committed, choose to be committed. This will make your spouse to start thinking of how to change.
Start now by writing down those things you have to do to make a difference in your marriage.
3. Finally, give! Give!! and Give!!!:-
I decide to include this because I know it is very important in making a good marriage.
Most women when they notice that their spouse look so nonchalant about their marriage, they give up on their own contributions, because they believed they are giving too much while the other party is not doing anything at all. My advice to you, is to go on and on.
There is nothing you can give to your marriage that is too much, when you refuse to give because your spouse is not, the fire may be so down that the worst may start happening.
You can actually have the marriage of your dream if you will start implementing these things starting today. So go on and do them.
- How to fix your dead bedroom and enjoy sex - March 26, 2020
- 9 Lovely characteristics of a loving husband - March 18, 2020
- 17 Cheap weekend fun activities for families - March 14, 2020
- 11 Special financial tips for new couples - March 10, 2020
- Difference between being single and married - February 23, 2020
- 9 Ways To Have A Sexy Wedding Night - February 2, 2020
- Why you should take a break in our relationship? - January 23, 2020
- 5 Ways to have a thriving christian marriage - January 8, 2020
- 7 Good Things To Teach Your Dating Teens - December 16, 2019
- How To Quit Porn With Covenant Eyes App - November 16, 2019