Survey shows that every marriage goes through one challenge or the other. But, that is not what I want to talk about today.
However, if your relationship looks exactly like what I described earlier, question is where do you go for guidance?
– To your friends?
– To your parents?
– or do you swallow it yourself?
Wherever you get your guidance purely describes how great or less important it will be.
Let me tell you a place to get the best guidance in life.
If you are a good bible student, you will know that God gave us the bible to quide us, and whether you are a newlywed couple, husband and wife, or probably you married 10 years ago, you can get whatever guidance you desire from the word of God.
In this post, I will show you 23 Red Hot bible passages that will help you navigate the storms of marriage.
If you are ready, then let’s move ahead.
23 Red-hot Bible verses to navigate your marriage storms.
For Power and strength of marriage
1) Ecclesiastics 4 verse 12 :-
“Though one may be overpowered,two can defend themselves.
A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.”
2) Mark 10 verse 9:- “What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.”
3) Amos 3 verse 3:-
Can two walk together, except they be agreed?
From these bible verses, you will realized the importance of living and working together as a team.
Bible clearly stated it that one can chase one thousand and two can chase 10 thousand. It is only God that can tell us how the arithmetic can to be.
But, the description is united you can stand as couples, but divided you will fail.
So learn to work as a team and make your relationship become stronger by the day.
LOVE ONE ANOTHER
4) Ecclesiastics 9 verse 9:– Enjoy life with your wife, whom you love, all the days of this meaningless life that God has given you under the sun—all your meaningless days.
For this is your lot in life and in your toilsome labor under the sun.
5) Ephesians 5 verse 25:- Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her.
6) 1 Peter 4 verse 8:- Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
7) Proverbs 5 verses 18- 9:- )
May your fountain be blessed,
and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth.
A loving doe, a graceful deer—
may her breasts satisfy you always,
may you ever be intoxicated with her love.
8) Proverbs 31 verse 11- 12
The heart of her husband trusts in her,and he will have no lack of gain.
She does him good, and not harm, all the days of her life.
9) 1 Peter 4 verse 8:- Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
10) Titus 2 verses 4, 5:- Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God.
There is absolutely nothing better than love. Bible told us that love covers a multitude of sin and love is the greatest of all the commandments.
In any marriage were there is great love, there is absolute peace and harmony.
The opposite is also present were there is no love.
BE COMMITTED TO YOUR MARRIAGE
11) Malachi 2 verse 16:-
“The man who hates and divorces his wife,” says the LORD, the God of Israel, “does violence to the one he should protect,” says the LORD Almighty.
So be on your guard, and do not be unfaithful.
12) Philippians 2: 16:- as you hold firmly to the word of life. And then I will be able to boast on the day of Christ that I did not run or labor in vain.
13) James 4 verse 17:- If anyone, then, knows the good they ought to do and doesn’t do it, it is sin for them.
14) Psalm 133 verse 1:– Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity.”
15) Genesis 2 verses 23- 24:-And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
16) James 4 verse 17:- If anyone, then, knows the good they ought to do and doesn’t do it, it is sin for them.
Commitment is important in all lives endeavor. When you are committed to anything, then you make every effort to make it work out good.
Where there is commitment in your relationship, everyone works towards the success.
IMPORTANCE OF PATIENT AND FORGIVENESS IN MARRIAGE.
17) Ephesians, 4 verse 2 – 3:-
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.
18) James 1 verses 2-4:– Trials and Temptations
Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.
19) 2 Corinthians 4 verse 18:-
So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
All these verse are teaching us to learn how to be patient and also forgive our spouse.
Never keep track of the wrongs, remember, there were times when you believed your partner could never be wrong, and those day were the time everything were moving well.
If your should try and remember how happy both of you used to be, then you will learn to forgive and be patient with your partner.
TREAT EACH OTHER WELL
20) Proverbs 24 verse 29:– Do not say, “I’ll do to them as they have done to me; I’ll pay them back for what they did.”
21) Malachi 2 verses 14- 15:-
You ask, “Why?” It is because the
LORD is the witness between you and the wife of your youth. You have been unfaithful to her, though she is your partner, the wife of your marriage covenant.
Has not the one God made you? You belong to him in body and spirit. And what does the one God seek? Godly offspring. So be on your guard, and do not be unfaithful to the wife of your youth.
22) Ephesians 4 verses 31- 32:– Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.
23) Ephesians 4 verses 11:- The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.
Love yourselves, trust yourselves but the most of all is to treat yourselves well at all time.
Out of millions of people in the world, you choose each other.
So forget other side attractions and live for each other. That is one of the tools you have to make your relationship move forward.