Here are some nagging wife Bible verses you never thought could be included in the bible. The nagging wife is that wife who shouts and talks to her husband in an unruly manner.
You got home from the office, instead of your wife welcoming home, she started scolding you for not coming a little bit earlier or about anything. This character is common among many women, though the husbands nag too. But no man loves to be shouted at.
Nagging is one of the reasons for most divorces or separation in marriage. When a man is shouted at, he feels humiliated and disrespected, and sometimes the men’s ego may take over him, which may result in a serious conflict.
Is conflict the best solution to the nagging from the wife? No. The first step to solving the nagging dilemma is to find some nagging wife Bible verses, to know what the Lord says about the nagging wife.
In this post, I have selected some of the best nagging wife Bible verses that will guide you into how to deal with a nagging wife and get good results too.
What Are The Signs Of A Nagging Wife?
1) She Will Ask You To Do One Thing Incessantly:
It is not a crime when your wife asks you to do something for her or the relationship, but when she asks for one thing incessantly, that’s a red flag she is a nagging wife
Many times they don’t see that as nagging, but it is a big one. To stop that, you have to ask her what the issue is. Find time to talk over with her without being judgemental. Just find a way to find a worthwhile solution to that as you talk to her.
2) She Always Uses Accusatory Words And Tones When Talking To You.
Have you noticed that sign before? Does she shout, accuse or talk to you in a way that makes you uncomfortable? Those are also signs she is a nagging wife.
She will always begin her conversation with “you” and then blames you for everything they are going through at that moment or every time. You are always the reason things are not working out well, that’s how she will always make you feel.
If you see all these, then don’t need a soothsayer to tell you that she is a nagging spouse.
3) Always Want To Be In Control.
Another way to know if you are married to a nagging wife is when you find out that she wants to be in control of everything. However, when things don’t go her way, you will see her grumbling and shouting at everybody. That’s a sign.
4) She Keeps Tracks Of Your Mistakes.
A nagging wife can never see anything good in whatever you do, even when you are putting your best. The worst of it all is that she keeps records of all your past mistakes, and she can readily tell you the date and time you did something of that nature. She won’t politely remind you of your mistakes, she will nag about it. When you see that, it’s a confirmation that she is a nagging wife.
15 Nagging wife Bible verses that will surprise you.
There are so many nagging wife Bible verses that will show you that God cares about your relationship. Below are a few of them that will surprise you.
1) “It is better to live in a corner of the housetop than in a house shared with a quarrelsome wife.”–Proverbs 21:9
Well, by now you could tell which is better. If your is a nagging wife, you’ll never feel comfortable being close to her because there will be no peace. When you have a good wife at home, you will always love to be home, you won’t want to hang out with friends late in the night because home is not conducive to be in.
2) An excellent wife is the crown of her husband, but she who brings shame is like rottenness in his bones.Proverbs 12v 4
An excellent wife brings a good name to the husband and the household in general. She is loved and cherished by anybody who comes around her and therefore attracts favor, goodness, and the best into her home. A nagging wife will hurt both people that would have brought joy to you and pursue them from coming close to the family.
3) A continual dripping on a rainy day and a quarrelsome wife are alike; to restrain her is to restrain the wind or to grasp oil in one’s right hand.Proverbs 27v 15, 16
This is among the best nagging wife Bible verses. Here, God is comparing the nagging wife with a dripping raining day. It is continuous and never rests. You can never relax or enjoy being in that atmosphere.
4) For this is how the holy women who hoped in God used to adorn themselves, by submitting to their own husbands, as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord. And you are her children, if you do good and do not fear anything that is frightening.1 Peter 3 verses 5, 6
God commanded the women to submit to their husbands and not to love them. According to this chapter of the Bible, the holy women understands the command from God and they are keeping it to the last. Our grandmother Sarah is one of the examples of such a woman.
6) Like a gold ring in a pig’s snout is a beautiful woman without discretion.Proverbs 11 verse 22.
7) And I discovered more bitter than death the woman whose heart is snares and nets, whose hands are chains. One who is pleasing to God will escape from her, but the sinner will be captured by her.Ecclesiastes 7:26
This Bible passage tells us that death is better than being with a nagging woman and that simply means that nagging is a bad attitude.
8) Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil. She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life. She seeketh wool, and flax, andProverbs 31- 10
The woman that makes the husband happy is called a virtuous woman and she is highly honored everywhere. The husband also feels happy to be called a husband to her. The nagging wife tears apart her home and nobody honors her, instead everyone runs when she comes around.
9) It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.”– 1 Corinthians 13:5
Another of the best verse from my list of nagging wife Bible verses is 1 Corinthians 13 verse 5. This very of the Bible described some of the attitudes of a good woman. These attitudes can never be found in the nagging woman.
10) ” A foolish son is the calamity of his father: and the contentions of a wife are a continual dropping.”Proverbs 9 vverse 13
What did you learn from these nagging wife Bible verses? For me, I pray that God should open your eyes when you are searching for a woman to marry. The worst thing that can be happy to a man is to make mistakes in marriage; forever, that man will be >n the hell. God cares about you.
If you are a nagging wife, then have a rethink, God is completely not happy with you.