How to plan a successful (happy marriage) future together as husband and wife
Marriage is an important step in life, but having a happy marriage is what every couple must strife to attain. This is the reason why careful steps should be taking to achieve a happier and stable relationship for the rest of your stay together in marriage.
Why planning is necessary
How do you feel when you heard the word “planning”? Many usually think it is unromantic when you said anything about planning relationship or marriage.
They usually believe that marriage happens naturally. They think one need only to follow his/her instinct, go with their heart, and that is enough to see them through, yes! I guess so too.
I believe every marriage must be rooted in love and romance, because they are the foundation for good union between husband and wife. However, I believe also it is important too that a life time commitment as marriage should be carefully planned for a lot of reasons.
Every happy and successful marriage is a union of two people who put their professions, personal talents, their aspirations and knowledge together.
Two different people coming together from different back ground; it will not always be easy for them to agree on a common opinion that is the reason a careful planning is important, so husband and wife should talk about the ways forward even before it happened.
Planning a marriage also strengthens the union between the couples. Everyone sees himself or herself as a valuable member and then get committed in achieving a common goal.
Steps to planning your marriage
One of the ways you can plan your marriage as husband and wife is to have a heart- to heart chat with your would be partner on the matter before starting the preparations for the wedding. Always have in your mind that though the wedding is a joyous moment and a day affair, but marriage is a long time commitment, so plan yourselves together very well.
To make it easier for you during planning, I suggest the following two important steps to help you
Have a goal written down
It is obviously the most important goal for you to have a stable marriage wherein you and your spouse are both committed to its achievement.
It is then more important you make other smaller goals that help you achieve your aim. Success is always the best motivation; those little complementing goals will motivate you the more to achieve your goals because you can see the fruits.
You can plan for weekend dates for you and your spouse,that helps to sustain the sparks of love that have been existing. You can also make it a point of duty to talk about your marital issues at the end of the day.
Be honest from the very beginning. It pays to be truthful when you are planning for a happy marriage. Honesty brings trust and lies bring distrust. Never say the wrong things because you want to win your spouse. Eventually every lie will be noticed and trouble will start.
In conclusion I want you to understand that life comprises of pleasant and unpleasant surprises that usually beats even the most careful planning. However making a careful planning together as husband and wife can give you a step ahead in solving the problems that are yet to come.
- 10 Couple Valentine’s Day Ideas for you and your Partner - February 11, 2019
- 20 Super Relationship Facts to Always have in Mind. - February 9, 2019
- How to Be More Happy at Home - February 4, 2019
- Maintaining 5 Things you can do if you quit people/Relationships easily. - February 1, 2019
- Married Life: 5 Interesting Ways to Have a Fabulous Marriage Life. - January 26, 2019
- Understanding the roles of husband and Wife in problem solving - January 22, 2019
- 7 Truly marriage murdering mistakes men makes in marriage . - January 19, 2019
- 5 Ways to Stop comparing your spouse/marriage with Another. - January 14, 2019
- 7 Things that happens Behind the scenes of every successful relationship. - January 11, 2019
- Advice To Save Marriage – Because You Can’t Imagine Life Without Your Spouse - January 8, 2019