Making a better and firm foundation for everything is very important, because that is always the pillar that holds firm the other structures. This is also the case with marriage.
Marriage is meant to be enjoyed by couples. The reasons most husbands and wife are not getting what they desired in their own family is the foundation they built on.
Marriage can be built in either a good foundation or a wrong foundation.
Let us look at the few wrong foundation
Starting your marriage with lies could cause a big disaster to your home in the future, because anything that is hidden in this life must one day be revealed.
One day, I went to visit a friend of mine. I met him quarreling with the wife. The main reasons for the uproar was that all the lies were let loose. Many things the man said in order to win the wife were all lies.
It was by God’s grace that the marriage still stands today.
Remember. it always takes a lie to cover another lie. It is therefore better to start your marriage on a platform of truth than lies.
Money is important in everything and in marriage especially. However, using money as the foundation for your marriage can be destroying at the later time.
You must understand that money can come and go at anything. Never base your choice of marriage on money, and never try to win any woman by brandishing money to her.
Beauty they said is good in the eyes of the beholder. Yes I believe; but let it not be the criteria for your marital choice, instead go for the moral beauty. Marry him /her because she is good on the inside.
The Good Foundation For a Happy marriage.
Make God the foundation of your marriage and see thing moving just smoothly. Start by acknowledging him. Let Him take the pre-eminence. Never take any step without him. Remember you can not do it alone.
Never try to become a superman or a supper woman, because you thought that is the type of woman or man people prefers. Be who you are. Let your spouse know that you are the same person he married.
The best way to move forward in life as a happily married man or woman is to love yourself first. Refuse to see yourself the way you think you are.
Maybe you think you have a big head, big eyes or chicken legs. Remember God created you like that.
You must love yourself first before any other person can. Be the best you can be for your husband; after all he saw you the way you are before he married you.
Love your spouse.
No matter what happens, love is always the greatest. The Bible said that ‘love covers a multitude of sins. Marry someone that loves you for what you are and not for who you are. The opposite will break your heart into pieces.
One of the things couple enjoy is sex. Therefore do not start enjoying the sex until you are married. Sex when started before marriage usually starts declining after some years in marriage. Let that be the very first discovery with your spouse.
- 13 Questions to Ask Before Getting Married - March 11, 2019
- How to set Realistic Marriage Goals for your Relationship - March 4, 2019
- Definitive Advice on how to get Pre-marriage Counseling before marriage - February 26, 2019
- 5 Things to Say to Your Wife to Encourage and Make her Feel Loved - February 17, 2019
- 10 Couple Valentine’s Day Ideas for you and your Partner - February 11, 2019
- 20 Super Relationship Facts to Always have in Mind. - February 9, 2019
- How to Be More Happy at Home - February 4, 2019
- Maintaining 5 Things you can do if you quit people/Relationships easily. - February 1, 2019
- Married Life: 5 Interesting Ways to Have a Fabulous Marriage Life. - January 26, 2019
- Understanding the roles of husband and Wife in problem solving - January 22, 2019