Happy marriage tip:Ways to build and sustain trust in your marriage
The presence of trust in any marriage is the evident that the marriage will be a happy one and will last very much longer.
If you think you have tried everything to make your marriage stronger the way it used to be and have not achieved your aim, then you must try building trust. It is the most fundamental way of bringing growth and happiness to any crumbling marriage.
Most marriages that crumbles did so because they lack this fundamental thing called trust Once trust starts lacking in any relationship, then the relationship is bound to tear apart in a matter of time.
These are some important ways to build back trust in your marriage
Never hide anything from your spouse. Always remember that one day those things that are hidden will be revealed.
Having secret brings destruction to trust, Once your partner knows you hid something from him or her, it usually look the same as lying to him also. People detest lies. My wife is number one of them.
One of the secrets she thought me that made my marriage to become a powerful one is to say the truth at all times and in all things. Lies require another lie to cover up. That is why I think it’s better to devote more time in building your family than building secrets and lies.
Ask for forgiveness all the time.
Whenever trust is broken in a relationship that means one of the people involved has gone astray. If you are the one, the most important thing you must do in other to gain the trust and confidence back is to ask for forgiveness. Let the request come from the innermost part of your heart.
Never deem it a hard task to repent of your wrongs and ask for forgiveness.
Never Promise Without fulfilling it.
You made so many promises to your spouse and never fulfilled it. Your spouse asked you to help fix the light in the kitchen and you promised to do so, and yet you did not. You even promised to get some important things she needed for herself and yet for more than one month you refused to do it.
All these will affect the trust and the next day when you make a promise and know in your heart that you will fulfill it, your spouse will definitely take it as one of those promises.
When you breached trust in your marriage, then you must try and do those things that will make your spouse know that you have truly repented from the mistakes and have changed.
The first thing for you to do when you fall victim of distrust is to make plans to rebuild it. Consider the areas you failed in and promise never to fail again.
Tell your spouse to be on the lookout on you. Let him or her know he can hold you accountable by your promises to change.
Never Give Up:
It is usually not a day job to build trust back whenever it is broken. It is definitely easy to destroy than to build. It will take time to believe that you are actually working on building trust. This is why you will never give up the fight even when it looks like things are not changing.
Hope this helps.
- 7 Things that happens Behind the scenes of every successful relationship. - January 11, 2019
- Advice To Save Marriage – Because You Can’t Imagine Life Without Your Spouse - January 8, 2019
- 5 Super Effective ways to stop a Divorce - December 31, 2018
- 4 Obviously interesting ways to influence your husbands heart this Christmas season - December 26, 2018
- 25 Romantic Merry Christmas wishes for your wife - December 21, 2018
- Most common myths of marriage demystified. - December 17, 2018
- How to save your Marriage when only you are interested to save it - December 13, 2018
- Does Marriage Counseling Actually Make a Difference When Your Wife Is Leaving? - December 7, 2018
- Honeymoon Sex Guide: How newlywed can have great sex during honeymoon - December 3, 2018
- 11 of the Best Relationship Advice for Women - December 1, 2018