Happy marriage/Here’show busy couples can keep the spark in their marriage.
Has your work separated you from your spouse and your marriage?
If your answer is yes, then here’s how busy couples can perfectly keep a spark in their relationship even as they go about their daily activities.
Nowadays, everyone has got one reason or the other to be very busy; if they are not busy with work, they are busy with the domestic chores.
They are busy in the day, night, during the week day and also during weekend.
And thanks to technology, our gadgets now also keeps us busy even on our beds.
Many couples have become so busy that they have little or no time at all to spend as husband and wife, and this has resulted into a great disconnect among them.
Nowadays, you’ll see couples staying together under one roof and yet don’t have time to share quality time with each other.
Really, I am not blaming you for that; the current situations of life have demanded that you do so in order to make ends meet.
However, you need to find a way to balance your work and your relationship; no one should suffer at the expense of the other.
Don’t worry, in this post you’ll see how to go about your work and still have a happy marriage.
How busy couples can keep the spark up in their marriage.
- Don’t neglect dates: – Many couple thought there’s no need for date night after a long time in marriage, but the effects of date nights will never be over emphasized.
Remember dating added more colour, fun and love to you relationship at the earlier years of knowing each other.
The magic is still available now, if you start dating your spouse again like you did before.
Believe me, I know how tough it will be now that have children around, but what about getting a babysitter or asking a sister to help you look after the kids just for you and your partner to go have a nice time together?
Try to be dynamic with your dates, it doesn’t necessarily have to be in the night, or weekends, you can also have it during the weekdays.
Tell your partner to wait for you at a particular place, or pick him/her up from the work place if it is possible and go to a good place where you can talk about the day and family.
It will really add a spark in your relationship and so do not neglect the impact.
2) Call and text each other often: – Sometimes we became busy with work and other things and forget about calling or texting our companion to ascertain how they are.
It doesn’t matter how occupied you are, call him/her, or text your partner and ask about their day.
Send romantic massage to your spouse, it will increase the spark.
3) Do away with any distraction: – survey show that couples using mobile phones cannot stay 2 minutes without checking their emails or answering call.
Sometimes, even in the midst of an important conversation with your partner, you are been distracted by your gadget, it impacts relationship so much.
Many surveys conducted by the university Essex shows that the presence of gadgets especially phones can impact connection between two people during conversation.
And so you should learn to keep your gadget your gadgets and so you can pay closer attention. Remember communication is the blood of every relationship.
4) Always appreciate and show gratitude:-Everybody loves to be appreciated, it creates connection and improve commitment in relationships.
Most times, we forget so much to appreciate our partner, we actually love what they did, or that beautiful clothes or hair style but we want to keep it in mind.
Dr Amie M Gordon in his report after studying 50 couples for a period of nine months says that when a partner is appreciated, he/she tries to return the gesture and also become responsive their partners needs and also increase their commitment to the relationship.
Study also shows that couples who appreciate each other are less likely to break.
If you haven’t been doing it, then start today.
Here are few checklists to guide you
– Give gifts in appreciation.
– Send messages of appreciation.
– Leave notes on the car, breakfast table, telling him or her how much you appreciate.
– Hold his hands and tell how you cherish and appreciate her.
5) Make a quick connect: – There are many ways you can quickly connect with your spouse, it may be through texting or dropping a love note on your spouse’s breakfast table, or sending an unsuspected “I miss you” message to his phone.
It doesn’t matter how you do that, but find a way to connect.
Have you tried waking up in the morning and telling your spouse how wonderful it was waking up by his or her side?
To get best out of this, you need pay close attention to your relationship and partner, at least to understand what they require at a point in time.
Understand when your partner needs a hug, a pat on the back, a message in the neck.
If possible, you can ask your spouse what he/she requires.
Quick connect doesn’t take much time, yet the impact on your relationship can be so much.
It is far better than 10 hours of “distracted togetherness”.
Finally: If you are a busy couple and you truly want to keep the spark in your marriage, then these points will guide you through it.
Here are quick recap of how to do that
– Start dating again like you are just starting out.
– Call or text your partner often and enquiry how he or she is doing.
– Remove every distraction and concentrate when you are conversing with your partner.
– Always appreciate and show gratitude to your partner for any little thing.
– Make a quick connect with your partner.
I hope this post will be a good help to you.
If you enjoyed it you, can share with your friends, using the share buttons on this page, remember caring is sharing.
I am still your friend Ikenna uchegbu.
See you at the top.
- How to save your Marriage when only you are interested to save it - December 13, 2018
- Does Marriage Counseling Actually Make a Difference When Your Wife Is Leaving? - December 7, 2018
- Honeymoon Sex Guide: How newlywed can have great sex during honeymoon - December 3, 2018
- 11 of the Best Relationship Advice for Women - December 1, 2018
- 7 Marital Issues That can Cause Separation/ Divorce - November 28, 2018
- 7 Signs of Unhappy Marriage and How to Fix it. - November 13, 2018
- How to make your spouse happy and improve your health. - November 10, 2018
- 6 interesting ways to set healthy boundaries for your marriage - October 16, 2018
- 7 Things you must know before Moving in together as spouse. - October 8, 2018
- 25 Bible verses about love and marriage you must know as couples. - October 6, 2018