Brand new romantic gestures that will make your wife feel loved
How romantic are you?
That’s a question only you can answer.
Can you believe that a friend of my lost his wife simply because he was not romantic. I don’t want you to experience that in your relationship, that’s why I am sharing these 5 brand new ways romantic gestures that will showcase you as a supper romantic man.
Marriage doesn’t work by mere wishes, you really have to nurture it on a daily bases to make it work.
Firstly you must learn to be romantic and trust me it’s not that easy to be truly romantic; It takes creativity and great care to truly achieve that.
Our daily activities has chipped romance out of our marriage and left us with a very dry relationship.
Romance were so easy before wedding. You could spend the whole day on phone talking to your love, you could be at the beach talking and laughing for the next 24 hours without noticing the people around you; now the attention is divided; the children are there, the job is also there and the house chores also.
Question is! How do we become romantic?
In this post I will show you 5 brand new romantic attitudes that will boast your marriage fast
5 Romantic gestures that will make your wife feel loved.
1) Learn to touch her often: – Touching your spouse often has a way of reassuring him or her of your love.
Of course we know that sex is also important, recent interviews I had with couples shows that they record high degree of joy and happiness after sex.
But, the most recent research shows that no marriage became very successful just because of good sexual experiences,
Romantic touch was found to be the most recent marriage booster.
I also realized that from the way my darling wife feels after touching her over and over again anytime we pass each other at home.
One of my clients also says this “If I pass my wife 50 times at home, I will also touch her 50 times.
Touching someone you love helps to communicate your desire and also show her that you acknowledge her presence.
My advice to you is to try that and see what impact it will have on your marriage too.
2) Be ready to offer assistance:- You have heard so much about helping your wife do the house chore, and you are keen in doing all that.
But you can also help her in other things like dressing up; help her hook her brassieres, wear her shoes and dresses.
Those gestures will definitely pass your massage across.
3) Do a radio/ TV request in between any program she enjoy: – There are programs in radio/ television where you will have opportunities to call and shout out to your loved ones.
All you’ll need to do is to find when the radio stations are doing their shout out programs and then place a shout out request in between your wives most cherished program, then let her know how much you love her.
4) Give gift; – Get gifts for her. Women love gift and more especially if it’s a surprised package.
It doesn’t have to be an expensive thing; women don’t care much about what gifts you give to them, especially when you give with open mind.
However, you can get something nice and expensive if you have the resources.
5) Create just 15 minutes every evening for “unplugged moment”:– This is 15 minutes of no phone calls, no checking email and no gadget at all.
It is just for you and your wife to enjoy each other. Make love if you want, but remember to make it 15 minutes to be remembered by her.
These are brand new ways you can use to make your wife feel loved. You may not know how much it will work for you until you try those points I listed here.
So go ahead and try them out.
- How to save your Marriage when only you are interested to save it - December 13, 2018
- Does Marriage Counseling Actually Make a Difference When Your Wife Is Leaving? - December 7, 2018
- Honeymoon Sex Guide: How newlywed can have great sex during honeymoon - December 3, 2018
- 11 of the Best Relationship Advice for Women - December 1, 2018
- 7 Marital Issues That can Cause Separation/ Divorce - November 28, 2018
- 7 Signs of Unhappy Marriage and How to Fix it. - November 13, 2018
- How to make your spouse happy and improve your health. - November 10, 2018
- 6 interesting ways to set healthy boundaries for your marriage - October 16, 2018
- 7 Things you must know before Moving in together as spouse. - October 8, 2018
- 25 Bible verses about love and marriage you must know as couples. - October 6, 2018