8 Important decisions that will boost your Marriage
We take decisions daily, about our business, our studies, and other areas of our lives.
But sometimes, we forget to make decisions about our marriage.
Because we believe that love is enough to hold our relationship firm.
How wrong we are.
Love is is important to make a marriage strong, but it is not enough to boost any marriage.
It is those little passive things we do daily that binds the cord of our marriage.
Whenever we take new positive measure, things change, and decision taking is one of them.
If you make good decisions, you will see the impacts in your relationship, and bad decision will bring chaos.
Understand that whatever state your marriage is now, depends on the decisions you took of fail to take.
In this post, I will show you 8 decisions you will take today to boost passion in your marriage.
8 decisions that will boost passion in your marriage.
1) What Sacrifices can I make for my marriage:– Remember, only you can build or break your marriage.
Few people in this society cares much about whether you succeed in your relationship or not.
Its absolutely in your hand.
The decision to be committed to your marriage could be the best thing you can boost passion.
Commitment, goes with sacrifices.
You simply choose what to uphold in your marriage or what to give up.
Maybe you have noticed that some of your actions are detrimental to your marriage and you decided to drop it, simply because the success of your relationship is paramount to you.
Show me a healthy marriage and I will prove to you that those wonderful partners knows how best to sacrifice; and I know you too can do it conveniently.
2) Decide to see your partner as your true love and significant other:- The way you see your partner determines to a great deal the way your marriage will go.
If your see your partner as a friend, your only love and your significant other, then respect will not cease from your attitude, passion will be abundant in your mind, and love will grow stronger by the day.
But, when you see him/ her as a wife or husband, then you will treat him/her as the other person, and then you start taking each other for granted.
However, be sure to reinforce love daily in your relationship.
3) How much time to stay outside and how much time to be with spouse:- It is true you had friends before you got married. It is also true you sometimes have to spend sometimes away from your spouse and with your friends.
However, if your relationship is important to you, then you must decide to spend time with your spouse more than you do with friends.
Understand that spending more quality time with your spouse can only be compared to saving for the rainy day.
Each time you spend successfully together, helps to create strong walls around your relationship.
More so, when you spend little time together, then you are slowly building gap between the two of you.
4) Be faithful to your partner :- Integrity is important in anyone’s life, and it usually begins with the way you live your life privately.
You have to decide to be faithful because being faithful makes your marriage last longer.
If your partner see you as a faithful partner, he/she will become faithful too.
but one easy way you can destroy your relationship is to be unfaithful.
Being a faithful partner will give you a drive to work tenaciously for the success of your relationship. This is why you you should make that decision now.
5) How to save or spend your money:– Money is one of the greatest of all the problems in marriage and also one of the hardest to handle.
Mostly, the fight centers around either inappropriate spending or overspending, and most times if the situation is not properly handled, the marriage is seriously affected.
To avoid these challenges in your relationship, you have to make a decision on how to balance between your income and spending.
A good financial decisions will go a long way in helping your marriage become stronger.
6) Never keep secrets:– Trust is important for a successful marriage, and to earn trust in your relationship, openness and honesty can never be overlooked.
If you want your relationship to last longer, then stop keeping secrets.
Remember, if you succeed in withholding an information from your partner for a long time, when he or she finds out, they feel betrayed and you will never like your love to feel bad
7) I will make God my source of happiness in my marriage :- This is the best and the number one decision any one can make.
The book of proverb 3 verse 5 and 6 says
“Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths.
That simply means that if you will make the efforts to depend on God’s direction only, then everything will work out well in your marriage.
8) Making your marriage a priority :- It will amaze you to know that lots of couples now never give thoughts about their marriage again once they get out of the house in the morning.
All they care about from that moment is their work and the business of the day.
But, a good spouse that has the interest of the marriage in mind will always remember his marriage, his spouse and the children all the time.
He/she is always on the plan on how to make things worthwhile in his relationship with the family.
If you are the type that never cares, it’s time to turn back and make your marriage a priority.
Finally, Decide on what ways to help your marriage grow stronger, Remember, it all depends on you to do that.
- 10 Couple Valentine’s Day Ideas for you and your Partner - February 11, 2019
- 20 Super Relationship Facts to Always have in Mind. - February 9, 2019
- How to Be More Happy at Home - February 4, 2019
- Maintaining 5 Things you can do if you quit people/Relationships easily. - February 1, 2019
- Married Life: 5 Interesting Ways to Have a Fabulous Marriage Life. - January 26, 2019
- Understanding the roles of husband and Wife in problem solving - January 22, 2019
- 7 Truly marriage murdering mistakes men makes in marriage . - January 19, 2019
- 5 Ways to Stop comparing your spouse/marriage with Another. - January 14, 2019
- 7 Things that happens Behind the scenes of every successful relationship. - January 11, 2019
- Advice To Save Marriage – Because You Can’t Imagine Life Without Your Spouse - January 8, 2019