Many people are of the impression that happy marriage happened on its own.
The answer is “NO”. There are so many things that goes on behind the scene of that happy marriage.
Nothing good comes easy. The same way a gold passed through fire to become a pure gold, so the so called happy marriages passed through quarrels, arguments to be what it is.
Here are list of the things that happens behind the scenes of every happy a successful relationship.
1) They Worked to make the relationship.what it is:-
If you have a garden and decide to just observe it without planting anything on it, what would you get in return? Weeds of course.
The same things happened to our relationship when we leave it unattended to. It is therefore imperative to give attention to your relationship every time.
Find time to address any problem and misunderstanding fast, never let it last for a minute.
The real fact is that no couple just become happy without nurturing their relationship on a daily bases. So if you are wishing your marriage to be like those neighbors, then get ready to do some work. Always have in mind that “nothing good comes easy”.
2) They respect their better half and never take each other for granted.
Treating your partner with utmost respect and reassuring him/her of your love is one of the best things to do to get your marriage standing firm always secured
You shouldn’t be afraid to express you appreciations, and mean it sincerely when you do that. It will make your partner feel secured with you and your relationship.
Of course these may not be easy, moreover, most of your efforts may have proved worthless, however, if you are consistent without giving up, you’ll definitely have good results. So start today and don’t waste time.
3 They also go with the flow:- Truth is that there’s no relationship without ups and downs. And all the marriages are not created the same, and get ready to also experience so much challenges in your relationship too.
To remain happy together as couple, you must follow the thread of the happy couple.
They know best how to go with the changing flows that occurs in every relationship.
That’s the only way to keep moving.
4) They keep intimacy alive:- physical and emotional Intimacy is another important key to lasting and successful relationship.
Research also proved that couples who knows how to keep intimacy going all the time are more likely to remain married for a long time, this is because intimacy promotes stronger bond between couples.
5) They are transparent :- God’s intention for marriage was that husband and wife should be transparent to each other, He intended that couples should be completely available, exposed and vulnerable to one another and that’s why God created Adam and Eve naked.
Transparency is what every marriage needs to be successful, however we live in the world where it is pretty hard to be transparent because most of us have one secret or the other to keep from our spouse.
We hide our phones, our email from our partner.
But happy couple vowed from the beginning that they will remain transparent to each other and that’s why their marriage is successful.
There should be no room for secrecy in any relationship, as God created you just for your spouse, to share your life and love with, and made you so you’ll be completely open in everything as that will open door for security and then trust, which is vital in marriage.
6) They forget social media sometimes. I know how tempting and great it feels to share your family life and relationship online, but it’s important to know when to call yourself to order.
Sharing everything on the social media can be so disastrous to your relationship, so minimize it to the least, if possible take extra steps to unplug your device, shun your email and put of your phone for a while. That will make enough time available to spend with your partner.
7) They argue professionally:- There is no professional way to argue, but there’s a right or wrong way to argue. Ask me how.
The best way to do that is not to see your partner as an enemy during arguments
The difference between the happy couple and the others is that they never see their spouse as an enemy to win against, rather, they find a positive ground to end all their differences and disagreements.
It is possible to make your relationship a happy one again, all you need to do is to make up your mind to do so.
Start from working out that usually comes to your relationship. The happy couple also did so much to make their marriages what it is.
- 7 signs your husband is controlling and what to remain happy together. - March 19, 2019
- 13 Questions to Ask Before Getting Married - March 11, 2019
- How to set Realistic Marriage Goals for your Relationship - March 4, 2019
- Definitive Advice on how to get Pre-marriage Counseling before marriage - February 26, 2019
- 5 Things to Say to Your Wife to Encourage and Make her Feel Loved - February 17, 2019
- 10 Couple Valentine’s Day Ideas for you and your Partner - February 11, 2019
- 20 Super Relationship Facts to Always have in Mind. - February 9, 2019
- How to Be More Happy at Home - February 4, 2019
- Maintaining 5 Things you can do if you quit people/Relationships easily. - February 1, 2019
- Married Life: 5 Interesting Ways to Have a Fabulous Marriage Life. - January 26, 2019