7 Little things that will make great changes in your marriage
If your desire is to make your marriage successful, you don’t need to be a rocket scientist to achieve it, you don’t even need to strive so much also.
There are little things you do everyday that will make great changes in your marriage.
So many couples has forgotten about those little things they used to do in the early days of their marriage, and that’s why there are so many broken relationships now.
John Wooden said in his quote that “It’s the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen”
That simple means you don’t wait until you buy a car for your partner before your relationship will become strong.
I bet if you should try doing these little things I will share with you in this post, gradually you will start seeing positive changes and you will become so happy you try.
What are they?
Little things that brings great success in your marriage
- Be positive minded:-
QUOTE: Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.
“Always strive to see good in thing you see in your marriage.
Only positive mentality can make things happy”
I know it’s hard to do, but constantly reassure yourself that all things are working together for your good, even the failures and disappointments.
If you continued thinking the way that I just explained, sooner or later, you’ll see things becoming reality.
Remember, “as a man thinks in his heart, so is he”.
- Constantly appreciate:-
QUOTE: Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.
You will agree with me that everyone loves to receive positive attention from someone else and the best way to do that is through appreciation.
Appreciating your spouse makes him or her feel good about what they did, and give them moral to do much more.
Let’s take for example; if your partner drops the children at the school, fix the bulb in the toilet, say thank you.
You will see his strength increase and it will make a big difference in his or her life and as well increase love in marriage.
- Do something silly and sweet to make to make your partner smile daily:-
” Smile, it is the key that fits the lock of everybody’s heart”.
Anthony J. D’Angelo”.
Its important to smile every time, if you don’t know what smile does, here is what the experts says about it.
Scientists found out that smiling on a purpose help people feel much better.
So whenever you make your spouse smile, you are achieving two things at the Same time.
a) you are lifting a bad mood.
b) you are making your marriage and your spouse happy.
Isn’t that what you wanna do?
- Always think of how make your spouse’s day easier:-
“God gave me my husband so we could weather the storms of life together.”
Many times I do so many things for my wife, especially when I notice that she has done so much for the day.
Don’t be the type that will command the partner to boil water for bathing, or get the food ready for you when almost the two of you are getting home from work at the same time.
You can wash the dishes, boil the water, steam his/her car and even help in washing the children’s cloths.
When you do so, you are not only making things easier for your spouse, but also making things easier and lighter for him/her.
- Complement each other at the end of the day:-
“ We must complement each other beautifully.
Lailah Gifty Akita ,
Many marriages suffer under appreciation says Bush.
I don’t know why, but nowadays partners don’t deem it necessary to complement each other and that makes everyone to have the ‘ sense of lack’ and not been taken care of.
Make it a point of duty to complement your partner all the time especially at how the end of the day, ask about the day was and complement each other for going through the stress and coming home again.
- Work as a team:- Team work will help your relationship grow faster.
Sometimes in marriage, couples find themselves walking out of sync and walking negatively against each other.
- However, no marriage will succeed in that state. Couples should understand the importance of working like close allies.
Allies knows how to communicate and protect each other and they also know that one can only chase one thousand, while two can chase two thousands.
Couples will achieve more when they see themselves as a 3 legged race where each leg is pulling the other, and not as a competitor.
The only was to do that is by walking as a team.
- Touch Often:- Remember the butterfly feelings you get those early years of your dating when your fiances body touches you.
Those feelings are gone now, not because you don’t want it, but because other activities of the day has overshadowed it.
But touch is one of the vital ingredients to happy relationship, am not talking about sex but holding cuddling are all Important to giving your marriage a boost.
Final thought:- it is those little things you do constantly that brings great changes to your marriage.
Don’t wait till you you travel to the moon to make your relationship successful.
I am still your friend murphy.
Please, share this post with your friends, remember sharing is caring.
- 10 Couple Valentine’s Day Ideas for you and your Partner - February 11, 2019
- 20 Super Relationship Facts to Always have in Mind. - February 9, 2019
- How to Be More Happy at Home - February 4, 2019
- Maintaining 5 Things you can do if you quit people/Relationships easily. - February 1, 2019
- Married Life: 5 Interesting Ways to Have a Fabulous Marriage Life. - January 26, 2019
- Understanding the roles of husband and Wife in problem solving - January 22, 2019
- 7 Truly marriage murdering mistakes men makes in marriage . - January 19, 2019
- 5 Ways to Stop comparing your spouse/marriage with Another. - January 14, 2019
- 7 Things that happens Behind the scenes of every successful relationship. - January 11, 2019
- Advice To Save Marriage – Because You Can’t Imagine Life Without Your Spouse - January 8, 2019