Lack of sex or boring sex has become another big issue in marriage, which if not properly handled can destroy even the happiest marriage. Thankfully, there are so many ways you can revive your marriage sex life.
After so many years in marriage, Marriage sex life becomes a routine, sexless or even boring, and one of the chief course of it is when there is a disconnect.
If your marriage sounds like what I’ve just described above, then don’t think you are alone and don’t think your marriage is failing when there are lots of things you can do today to save it.
In this post, I will show you 8 things to do to revive your frumpy marriage sex life.
As a relationship coach, I have received so many questions from my clients about sex Like
– How many times can we have sex in a month?
– My wife/ husband is not always excited during lovemaking. What should I do?
– My husband’s manhood suddenly becomes weak during sex?
– My husband doesn’t last long during sex. What is the reason?
If you have asked these questions too, then I have good news for you.
Whether your sex life has become very bad or just starting to wear out, there are so many things you can do starting from today to revive your sex life and get it back to normal again.
In the next 15 minutes, I will reveal all of them to you.
Here are 5 things you can do to revive your marriage sex life.
1) Tone up communication:-
Let me ask you this question: How good is the communication in your marriage?
From experience, I have found out that most couples are having a slot of difficulty communicating with each other, and It is even worse when the discussion is about sex.
It is either they are avoiding talking about it, or they feel so ashamed to talk about it.
However, if you’re serious about saving your marriage and toning up sex in your relationship, then you should not be afraid or ashamed to talk about sex.
If you are not sure how to go about it, then here are a few tips to help.
– Always start on a soft note: start by telling about your plans to connect more closely with him/her and avoid blame.
– Tell your spouse about your fears, expectations, your desire, and your concerns and try to be honest about it. It is important you share your deepest feelings during the discussion, don’t hide anything.
You may not say everything immediately, just understand that you may have a series of discussions, so don’t talk too long so it doesn’t become boring.
– Never be afraid to tell him/ her what you enjoy sexually and what you dislike.
The conversation is necessary for every couple who wish to tune up their marriage.
– Never talk about sex problems after having sex, you can do that at a neutral time.
2) Create a romantic atmosphere for sweet love:-
If you want to enjoy sex with your partner, then understand the need to create a romantic atmosphere that will usher you into it.
To create the atmosphere, do these things.
keep everywhere clean:–
It’s not easy to feel romantic where you can’t even have a little space to sit down, because of the untidiness of a place.
So tidy everywhere and make it convenient for passion to flow.
Keep yourself fresh and clean, put on a clean outfit and wear good perfume too.
Sex was created to work with the state of mind and the environment.
Make sure you removed anything that can cause distraction during sex.
Wear sexy dresses:-
This will help you to create an atmosphere of sexy.
Make sure your nightwear is transparent enough to show the curves and the important places, and also make your male partner wear sexy boxers and underwear too.
– Never make sex a routine:- The most couple has made their sex life a routine.
They believed it is only during bedtime or when they want to have a baby is when there is a need to have sex.
No! in marriage enjoying sex means more than that.
In other to keep your sex life from being boring, then you should be having sex any time, anyhow, and any place.
Make your partner look forward to having sex with you and yet he/she can’t predict when or how. Just be unpredictable.
3) Creating time just to touch:–
Does that sound familiar to you?
Understand that your sex organs are not all you have when it comes to having good sex with your spouse.
You have your hands also.
Schedule some times just to touch yourselves without pressuring it to lead to sex. Caress, tickle and give each other a good “sexual touch”.
Have a bath together, hold a hand, and squeeze each other without expectations to have sex.
Some times all you need are those touches and suddenly the fire will be kindled and the result is passionate lovemaking.
- Ask for those things you want:- I don’t mean you should blackmail your spouse before you give sex. Absolutely no.
What I am saying is that you should be open enough to let your partner know where and how to touch you passionately.
4) Know what turns you on and off, know what fires you up.
Everyone has different hot spots.
To some, it is when you kiss their nape when you touch the breast or penis. Some enjoy it when you read erotic stories.
Just find out what your hot spots are and voice it out romantically.
Remember, your spouse is not a magician to know all these.
It’s really good that you speak up, when he/she is not getting the job done, however, make sure you don’t say it as blame, it can kill the mood.
Physical activities are paramount and can help you improve your sex life. This is because whether your body will respond actively to sex depends on how good blood flows through your heart, and exercise will help you achieve that.
Engaging yourself more with aerobatic exercise will help to strengthen your blood vessels and heart.
Obviously, having good sex depends on how good your overall well-known being is, therefore have exercises often and see how active you will be during sex.
If you want to get things to work very well in your marriage, you should put more care into developing your sex life.
The areas I have pinpointed in this post are the good part to take when all you need is to revive your sex life again.
As for how many times couples should have sex, that depends on your agreement as couples.
- How to read the women’s body language fast - August 4, 2020
- 47 Adorable true love quotes for her - July 29, 2020
- Dealing with trust issues in your relationship - July 26, 2020
- 29 Qualities of a good marriage partner - July 20, 2020
- 15 Most common reasons for divorce - July 17, 2020
- 11 Signs a nigerian man wants to marry you - July 13, 2020
- 11 Tremendous secrets of a happy family - July 7, 2020
- 8 Best selling marriage preparation books - June 29, 2020
- 7 Weird tips on how to be happily single - June 23, 2020
- 7 Great self love best practices for you - June 14, 2020