Lack of sex or boring sex has become another big issue in marriage, which if not properly handled can destroy even the happiest marriage. Thankfully, there are so many ways you can revive your marriage sex life.
After so many years in marriage, Marriage sex life becomes a routine, sexless or even boring, and one of the chief course of it is when there is a disconnect.
If your marriage sounds like what I’ve just described above, then don’t think you are alone and don’t think your marriage is failing when there are lots of things you can do today to save it.
In this post, I will show you 8 things to do to revive your frumpy marriage sex life.
As a relationship coach, I have received so many questions from my clients about sex Like
– How many times can we have sex in a month?
– My wife/ husband is not always excited during lovemaking. What should I do?
– My husband’s manhood suddenly becomes weak during sex?
– My husband doesn’t last long during sex. What is the reason?
If you have asked these questions too, then I have good news for you.
Whether your sex life has become very bad or just starting to wear out, there are so many things you can do starting from today to revive your sex life and get it back to normal again.
In the next 15 minutes, I will reveal all of them to you.
Here are 5 things you can do to revive your marriage sex life.
1) Tone up communication:-
Let me ask you this question: How good is the communication in your marriage?
From experience, I have found out that most couples are having a slot of difficulty communicating with each other, and It is even worse when the discussion is about sex.
It is either they are avoiding talking about it, or they feel so ashamed to talk about it.
However, if you’re serious about saving your marriage and toning up sex in your relationship, then you should not be afraid or ashamed to talk about sex.
If you are not sure how to go about it, then here are a few tips to help.
– Always start on a soft note: start by telling about your plans to connect more closely with him/her and avoid blame.
– Tell your spouse about your fears, expectations, your desire, and your concerns and try to be honest about it. It is important you share your deepest feelings during the discussion, don’t hide anything.
You may not say everything immediately, just understand that you may have a series of discussions, so don’t talk too long so it doesn’t become boring.