5 Important Problems you may likely have in your Marriage. And how to avoid it.
There is absolutely no marriage without a problem. All Though no couple plans to have problems in their marriage, but there are usually some certain issues that must be there in every marriage. One of the things people tend to forget too quickly when they are in love or when they want to marry is that there is a significant difference between the two Then (The man and the woman) . They quickly forget that they came from different background, different ethnic groups and religion. I believe most of the challenges in marriage could be averted if couple will understand this.
The difference between those couple that seems to be happy in their marriage and the one that separated is that while the former knows well how to handle the challenging moments in there marriage, the later finds it hard or may be negligent enough to recognize that there are issues, which eventually brings break up.
Bellow are those problems that are likely to come to you in your marriage, and how you could avoid them.
One of the most common problems faced in every marriage is money. In fact couples fight more often about money than they do about any other thing. This starts when couple find it hard to agree on some financial issues. If there is more needs in the family than the income, there will be problems of how to take care of the family. At times in marriage when he is working and she is not or when she earns more than he does, there is always a power play. The one that earns more always often want to be the dictator of how the money will be spent.
Lack of time to take care of the family:-
Most marriage problems starts when the couple are so busily scheduled that the have little or no time to take care of themselves. From Monday to Saturday, Morning and night, it is work or other appointments. This usually creates a disconnection between the two. When there is little or no time to stay together; this brings communication problems and lack of communication brings breakdown in marriage.
Good Communication is important in every marriage. When there is no communication, there is usually disconnections between the husband and wife. Read my article on Communication
Do not start the foundation of your marriage with mere assumptions. So many marriages have collapsed because the couples are assuming one thing or the other in there mind. One of the problems of assumption is that if you assume wrong, you can create a very unnecessary pains and hurt for you and your spouse , which will eventually bring problems in your marriage.
Never assume your spouse knows your needs, tell him about it.
Never assume your spouse is having an affair outside, be sure.
The issue of poor sex have caused a lot problems in marriages. Some couples find it very had to satisfy or be satisfied sexually by their spouse. Some couples also find out that their sex life is very boring. When this happens, there may be issues of going out to get satisfaction.
Read my article how to solve your boring sex life
- How to make your spouse happy and improve your health. - November 10, 2018
- 6 interesting ways to set healthy boundaries for your marriage - October 16, 2018
- 7 Things you must know before Moving in together as spouse. - October 8, 2018
- 25 Bible verses about love and marriage you must know as couples. - October 6, 2018
- 15 Ways to have a Blissful Happy Married Life - October 1, 2018
- How to conveniently Raise good Children in a socially toxic Environment - September 24, 2018
- 6 Romantic displays of love your wife can’t resist - September 19, 2018
- Here are 11 characteristics of a good wife material in Nigeria - September 12, 2018
- Happy marriage/Here’show busy couples can keep the spark in their marriage. - August 27, 2018
- 30 sweet things you will hear from a man who loves you so much - August 13, 2018