Brighten your spouse’s day by sending some romantic notes to her and I have picked some adorable true love quotes for her today.
Obviously, It feel great to find true love, and even more blessed when you are loved back. However, it doesn’t end in finding love, you have to nurture it daily, reignite the passion and make your partner feel good and loved.
These true love quotes for her will make her smile and feel love. To save you time, I have picked some good quotes she will love.
Below are a few true love quotes for her.
47 Adorable true love quotes for her
1) “True love will triumph at the end—which may or may not be a lie, but if it is a lie, it’s the most beautiful lie we have.”
(By John Green.)
2) “True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.”
(By Erich Segal)
3) “True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart.”
(By Honore de Balzac)
4) “True love, especially first love, can be so tumultuous and passionate that it feels like a violent journey.”
(By Holliday Grainger.)
5) “True love brings up everything – you’re allowing a mirror to be held up to you daily.”
True Love Lasts.
6) “True love doesn’t happen right away; it’s an ever-growing process. It develops after you’ve gone through many ups and downs, when you’ve suffered together, cried together, laughed together.” (By Ricardo Montalban.)
7) “The course of true love never did run smooth.” (By William Shakespeare.)
8) “You know, true love really matters, friends really matter, family really matters. Being responsible and disciplined and healthy really matters.”
(By Courtney Thorne-Smith.)
9) “Let the people who never find true love keep saying that there’s no such thing. Their faith will make it easier for them to live and die.”
(By Wislawa Szymborska)
10) “What the heck is true love? I remember feeling, back when I was 12 and ‘going’ with this girl, ‘Is this true love?”
(By Matthew McConaughey.)
You are accountable for your love
11) “True love does not only encompass the things that make you feel good, but it also holds you to a standard of accountability.”
(By Monica Johnson.)
12 “True love that lasts forever… yes, I do believe in it. My parents have been married for 40 years and my grandparents were married for 70 years. I come from a long line of true love.”
(By Zooey Deschanel.)
13) “It is so difficult in the world for people to find love, true love.”
(By LaToya Jackson.)
14) “I believe in true love, and I believe in happy endings. And I believe.”
(By Christie Brinkley.)
15) I have always loved everything about you. Even what I didn’t understand.
(By Albert Camus.)
True love is rare
16) True love is rare, and it’s the only thing that gives life real meaning.
(By Nicholas Sparks.)
17) Genuine and true love is so rare that when you encounter it in any form, it’s a wonderful thing, to be utterly cherished in whatever form it takes.
(By Gwendoline Christie.)
18) The only true love is love at first sight; second sight dispels it.
(By Israel Zangwill.)
19) For true love is inexhaustible; the more you give, the more you have. And if you go to draw at the true fountainhead, the more water you draw, the more abundant is its flow.
(By Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.)
20) It may be an old cliche, but I think true love will last; it has no end. But finding the right person is a very difficult thing.
(By Bruce Forsyth.)
That’s real love
21) “I love my husband very much. I knew it was real true love because I felt like I could be myself around that person. Your true, true innermost authentic self, the stuff you don’t let anyone else see, if you can be that way with that person, I think that that’s real love.”
(By Idina Menzel.)
22) “True love bears all, endures all, and triumphs.” (By Dada Vaswani.)
23) I do believe in one true love.
(By Michelle Dockery.)
24). The thing is that love gives us a ringside seat on somebody else’s flaws, so of course, you’re gonna spot some things that kinda need to be mentioned. But often the romantic view is to say, ‘If you loved me, you wouldn’t criticize me.’ Actually, true love is often about trying to teach someone how to be the best version of themselves.
(By Alain de Botton.)
25) Acting is my true love. I would like to have been a serious actor, and I plan to in the next life. I’m gonna be Meryl Streep Rivers.
(By Joan Rivers)
26) “I really love the togetherness of baseball. That’s really true love.”
(By Billy Martin.)
A long line of love
27) “However rare true love may be, it is less so than true friendship.”
(By Francois de La Rochefoucauld)
28) “Let the people who never find true love keep saying that there’s no such thing. Their faith will make it easier for them to live and die.”
(By Wisława Szymborska)
29) “My brothers and sisters, true love is a reflection of the Savior’s love. In December of each year, we call it the Christmas spirit. You can hear it. You can see it. You can feel it.”
By (Thomas S. Monson.)
30) “I believe in true love, and I believe in happy endings. And I believe.”
(By Christie Brinkley.)
I Believe In Love
31) “True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen.”
(By Francois de La Rochefoucauld)
32) “Considering that the blessed life we so long for consists of an intimate and true love of God Our Creator and Lord, which binds and obliges us all to a sincere love.”
33) “None of us feels the true love of God until we realize how wicked we are. But you can’t teach people that – they have to learn by experience.”
(Dorothy L. Sayers,)
34) “I’ve been so fortunate in my life that my family has never been jealous of my success. They have shown true love and commitment to me by being supportive. They shared in it.”
35) “True love makes the thought of death frequent, easy, without terrors; it merely becomes the standard of comparison, the price one would pay for many things.”
36) “One can acquire everything in solitude except character.”
37) “The shepherd always tries to persuade the sheep that their interests and his own are the same.”
38) “I’m about to make a wild, extreme and severe relationship rule: the word busy is a load of crap and is most often used by assholes. The word “busy” is the relationship Weapon of Mass Destruction. It seems like a good excuse, but in fact, in every silo you uncover, all you’re going to find is a man who didn’t care enough to call. Remember men are never to busy to get what they want.”
40) “So it’s true when all is said and done, grief is the price we pay for love.”
Brushstrokes of a Gadfly,)
41) “True love is felonious… You take someone’s breath away… You rob them of the ability to utter a single word… You steal a heart.”
(Jodi Picoult, My Sister’s )
Only true love wins
42) “Only the love of a good woman will make a man question every choice, every action. Only love makes a warrior hesitate for fear that his lady will find him cruel. Only love makes a man both the best he will ever be and the weakest. Sometimes all in the same moment.
(Wicked Laurell K. Hamilton.)
43) “When you loved someone and had to let them go, there will always be that small part of yourself that whispers, “What was it that you wanted and why didn’t you fight for it?”
(Shannon L. Alder)
44) “Tonight was… well, it was perfect for me too. You’ve turned my world upside down. I’ve fallen in love with you, chica, and it scares the fuckin’ shit outta me. I’ve been shakin’ all night, because I knew it.I’ve tried to deny it, to make you think I wanted you as a fake girlfriend, but that was a lie.”
Life, the Truth, and Being Free
45) “Two things you will never have to chase: True friends & true love.”
46) “It is only with true love and compassion that we can begin to mend what is broken in the world. It is these two blessed things that can begin to heal all broken hearts.”
(Steve Maraboli, )
47) “Three months ago, if you asked me, I would have told you that if you really loved someone, you’d let them go. But now I look at you, and I dreamed about Maggie, and I see that I’ve been wrong. If you really love someone, Allie, I think you have to take them back.”
Jodi Picoult, Mercy.
There are about 47 true love quotes for written down here. Choose the best out of it and send it to her. She will feel happy for reminding her how much you appreciate her love.
- 59 Favorable relationship in love quotes for your use. - December 6, 2021
- 43 Pure romantic date conversation topics for married couples. - November 30, 2021
- 7 Bold steps to make your wife a priority. - November 22, 2021
- The 8 Interesting core characteristics of a loving man. - November 16, 2021
- 70 Essentials relationship love quotes for your use. - November 8, 2021
- 5 Relationship tips for couples: Be happy once Again. - November 1, 2021
- How to find the right husband to marry faster. - October 25, 2021
- 15 Proven signs a Nigerian guy is using you. - October 18, 2021
- 77 Interesting sexting messages for her before bed. - October 11, 2021
- 15 Top pre-marriage counseling questions to note now - October 4, 2021