Are you feeling trapped in a loveless marriage?
You are not alone in that; let me tell you, I have received countless emails from my readers, requesting me to tell them what to do about that very issue;
There questions are “Should they quit the relationship or try fixing it”?
If you are asking the same question too, then this post is specifically for you, as I will show you 4 things you can do to fix your loveless relationship.
Frankly speaking, no one desires to experience being trapped in a loveless marriage, it can be too emotionally draining, especially when you are trying everything you could do day and night to connect, experience love, or even been noticed by your partner and not getting your way through.
When you look back, you could clearly remember those days when you were saying your vows at the altar, you loved each other so well in the first place to accept to get married to each other.
However, along the line, things starts changing, it became somewhat difficult to meet needs or take care of certain things that make marriage sweet.
Those unmet needs starts making everyone feel rejected, unfulfilled, ignored and not properly taken care of.
The good news is that you can patch those holes and make your relationship sweet again, and I will show you how in a short while.
4 Essential ingredients for fixing a loveless marriage.
Reject it: – One of the things that will keep you trapped in a loveless relationship is to accept it in your mind that your marriage is actually loveless.
Your definition about anything can definitely determine the result you will get about it.
The moment you accepted that love doesn’t exist in your relationship, your emotions and perception starts accepting it as well as your health and automatically everything about you starts taking shape to match your definition ( As a man thinks in his heart, so is he) hope you remembered the slogan.
It is true that your relationship is passing through hard time and you and your partner for one reason or the other have not been acknowledging each other, which created a big valley between you; now you are more of a roommate than husband and wife.
Am not doubting you about it, but if you could keep an open mind about it and not place the label on it, you’ll see things changing gradually.
2) Understand why your marriage is the way it is: – There’s always a reason for everything.
Your marriage can’t just become loveless all of a sudden.
It’s important you set your mind and rummage on those things that keeps poling you apart from your partner, how and when it started, you could find out that those little things have gravitated those big issue you are facing now.
I’ve heard couples blaming it on each other, the men will say things like ” My wife has changed a great deal, she doesn’t listen when am talking like before” and women also complains about the husbands too.
Having these in mind can greatly choke the goodness in your marriage away.
The best thing to do is to change your perception and your priorities will Change as well.
Get back to doing those things you did earlier in your relationship that gives both of you joy. If you can get them back, then you can get the passion back again.
3) Say your mind about the issues at hand:- One thing you’ll do earlier to stop the problems from spreading on is to summon courage and tell your partner about all your dissatisfaction.
Let your partner understand that you are feeling neglected and unsatisfied.
Be open as you let him/her know everything that’s going on in your mind about the relationship and also let he / she know also that it’s okay if they feel the same way too.
Bringing this to table will make you say your minds and possible solution could be found for the problems.
4) Increase your commitment to your marriage: – If you eventually discover why your relationship is the way it is now, it’s imperative that you make up your mind to increase your personal commitment to your marriage.
Do more for your marriage now than before, and always look for ways to help your partner achieve their personal goal and dreams.
Give up those lifestyles that brought the disconnection and imbibe good behavior.
Remember, being more committed will help your marriage get better that it has always been.
Finally: If your marriage is loveless, you can still get it back again. Do all you think is necessary to achieve your goal.
I have listed 4 important recipes to help you.
Now the ball is now in your court to take action. Remember, if you don’t take action you will not succeed.
Let me drop my pen here.
See you at the top
Am still your friend murphyaik.
- 13 Questions to Ask Before Getting Married - March 11, 2019
- How to set Realistic Marriage Goals for your Relationship - March 4, 2019
- Definitive Advice on how to get Pre-marriage Counseling before marriage - February 26, 2019
- 5 Things to Say to Your Wife to Encourage and Make her Feel Loved - February 17, 2019
- 10 Couple Valentine’s Day Ideas for you and your Partner - February 11, 2019
- 20 Super Relationship Facts to Always have in Mind. - February 9, 2019
- How to Be More Happy at Home - February 4, 2019
- Maintaining 5 Things you can do if you quit people/Relationships easily. - February 1, 2019
- Married Life: 5 Interesting Ways to Have a Fabulous Marriage Life. - January 26, 2019
- Understanding the roles of husband and Wife in problem solving - January 22, 2019