27 lively wedding vows examples for her
“You Have Brought Warmth”
19) “_____, emptying my heart of all others, I fill it now with you, to love you until the end of my days as my most treasured spouse. I promise that I will love you, hold you, and enjoy you, console you, delight you, astound you when I can, and cherish you dearly.”
20) “From this moment, I take you s my best friend for life. I pledge to honor, encourage, and support you through our walk together. When our way becomes difficult, I promise to stand by you and uplift you, so that through our union we can accomplish more than we could alone. I promise to work at our love and always make you a priority in my life. With every beat of my heart, I will love you.”
This Is Love.
21). “I promise to love and cherish you as much as I do our dog, Buster.”
22) One from Albert Einstein:
“When you trip over love, it is easy to get up. But when you fall in love, it is impossible to stand again.”
23) “_______, you have been my best friend, mentor, playmate, confidant, and my greatest challenge. But most importantly, you are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could ever imagine and more loved than I ever thought possible. You have made me a better person, as our love for one another is reflected in the way I live my life. So I am truly blessed to be a part of your life, which as of today becomes our life together.”
You have been my best friend by
24) “Because of you, I laugh, I smile, I dare to dream again. I look forward with great joy to spending the rest of my life with you, caring for you, nurturing you, being there for you in all life has for us, and I vow to be true and faithful for as long as we both shall live.”
(I Laugh, I Smile, I Dream) by
25) I vow to fight your battles with you as a team.
If you grow weak, I’ll be there to fight your battles for you. I’ll help you with your responsibilities and make your problems my own in order to spread the weight a bit more evenly.
If you have to carry the weight of the world on your shoulders, I’ll be standing shoulder-to-shoulder with you.
Amy and Tom.
26) “____, today I will marry you, my friend, the one I will live with, dream with, and love forever. I take you to be my husband/wife. From this day forward I will cherish you. I will look with joy down the path of our tomorrows, knowing we will walk it together side by side, hand in hand, and heart to heart.”
Live, Dream, Love. by
27) “To love each other, even when we hate each other. No running – ever. Nobody walks out no matter what happens. Take care when old, senile, smelly. This is forever.”
“This is Forever” by
– “Meredith and Derek from Grey’s Anatomy”.
Finally: I hope this list of wedding vows examples will serve your purpose for reading this post today. If it does, please share it with your family and friends.