You can only have your wedding once in your lifetime. So it’s good to be ready for it 100%. And even if you don’t have millions to spend at your wedding, you can. still have a good wedding. Wedding Vows and wedding goes hand in hand. And If your wedding vows is romantic enough, people will remember it forever. In this post, I will show you some wedding vows examples that will thrill her.
About Wedding Vows
In every wedding, there must be an exchange of vow. It is one of the most exciting parts of the wedding and every couple and the guests look forward to it.
Most couples take the time to rehearse the vows just to make sure they say the exact words. The truth is that marriage vows have become very important in a wedding that couples’ weddings seem incomplete without it. This wedding vows examples will open your eyes to the words that captivate the heart.
In this article, I will show you some wedding vows examples you can also use during your wedding.
If you are ready, then let’s go.
Interesting Wedding Vows Examples to Follow.
1) “I promise to love and care for you and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love. I will always be honest with you, kind, patient, and forgiving. But most of all, I promise to be a true and loyal friend to you. I love you.”
2) “I further promise to love you without reservation, comfort you in times of distress, encourage you to achieve your goals, laugh with you and cry with you, grow with you in mind and spirit, always be open and honest with you, and cherish you for as long as we both shall live”.
3) ” I give myself to you to be your wife, and I promise to love and sustain you in the covenant of marriage, from this day forward—in sickness and in health, in plenty and in want, in joy and in sorrow, as long as we both shall live”.
4) “I call you ‘My Megan’ because you are my everything. You are my light, and you’ve shown me more love than I’ve ever known”.
5) “I take you to be my partner for life,
I promise above all else to live in truth with you
And to communicate fully and fearlessly,
I give you my hand and my heart
As a sanctuary of warmth and peace
And pledge my love, devotion, faith, and honor
As I join my life to yours.”
6) “I promise to love you, to be your best friend, to respect and support you, to be patient with you, to work together with you to achieve our goals, to accept you unconditionally, and to share my life with you forever.”
“An Author’s stance.”
7) “I call you ‘My Megan’ because you are my everything. You are my light, and you’ve shown me more love than I’ve ever known.”
8) “From this day forward, I promise to declaw my cat, Fluffy so that you are not scratched. I will always make sure the litter box is clean and will keep Fluffy out of Spot’s house. I will love you for richer or poorer, so long as Fluffy gets the gourmet cat food”.