Do you want achieve a more amazing sex with your spouse? Then this is for you
If there is one thing every couple must hold firm in their marriage that is their sex life.
Sex is an important aspect of every marriage that when you nurture it properly, you know you have a cheating proof relationship. But when you neglect sex in your marriage, then it will not take time before your marriage fails.
There is no marriage today that doesn’t have a problem, and sex is found to be the number one issue in marriage.
However, if you really desire to have a more passionate and romantic relationship with your spouse, then you must have to understand your likes and dislikes about sex.
Take time to go through these questions I have written down for you.
It’s all about helping you achieve a more amazing sex with your spouse. These questions are important for every couple, both the newlywed, long married as well as the older couples
One important aim for asking these questions is to help the two of you discover new things about each others sexual life
Now the most important thing to note as you read this to ask your most pressing questions about sex, and also be honest when you are answering the questions too. So get a jotter and pen, so you can write down the answers provided by your spouse, so you can refer to them any time.
Again you must make sure to honor yours spouses opinion as regards to what he or she wants.
Put force out of it all, nobody want to be forced and remember the best way your relationship can grow is to put your spouse’s most important emotional needs in front of everything else.
Here are the questions.
- How would you rate our sex life
- How do we connect in the day time to put us in the mood for sex?
- What are the things I should he doing to make you desire me more.
- What position of love-making do you enjoy best?
- How do I touch you during sex that will help you reach orgasm?
- How many times would you want to have sex in a week?
- How best can we express our sexual satisfaction?
- What is your sex drive? High or low?
- How would you want me to hold you before and after sex?
- Which two other places would you want us to make live outside our bedroom?
- How long would you want me to last during the foul play?
- What are the things you will prefer me to do during the foul play?
- How would you want me to dress that will help you get in the mood?
- Are there things you would want me to do during sex that I’ve not done?
- What is your best part of our sex life?
- What is your worst part?
- Would you want the use of sex toys like-
- Tell me one thing about oral sex that makes you feel great.
- What belief do you have about sex?
- Do you have any fear concerning sex? If yes then what is it?
- When was the last time you reached orgasm during our sex?
- Is your sexuality still the same or has it change over the time?
- What are your most memorable experiences during our sex?
- What’s your greatest hardcore “fantasies”.
- What is the sensitive part of your body you want me to touch?
I am sure this will help you increase your sex with your spouse. Just be sure to listen properly to what he or she has to say.
If you like the article, please share with your friends using the social links
- 13 Questions to Ask Before Getting Married - March 11, 2019
- How to set Realistic Marriage Goals for your Relationship - March 4, 2019
- Definitive Advice on how to get Pre-marriage Counseling before marriage - February 26, 2019
- 5 Things to Say to Your Wife to Encourage and Make her Feel Loved - February 17, 2019
- 10 Couple Valentine’s Day Ideas for you and your Partner - February 11, 2019
- 20 Super Relationship Facts to Always have in Mind. - February 9, 2019
- How to Be More Happy at Home - February 4, 2019
- Maintaining 5 Things you can do if you quit people/Relationships easily. - February 1, 2019
- Married Life: 5 Interesting Ways to Have a Fabulous Marriage Life. - January 26, 2019
- Understanding the roles of husband and Wife in problem solving - January 22, 2019