There are distractions everywhere and if you are not careful, you can forget about your spouse, I don’t mean forget that he/she exists, but you can get wrapped up in your daily schedule and work that you forget to do things that will at least brighten your spouse’s day daily.
The truth is that our relationship is dependent on the happiness of our spouse or partner.
The study also shows that a happy spouse can also be good for your health.
We should be diligent in our jobs, but you must also be active in making your marriage happy especially by making sour your spouse feel happy all the time.
The Good news is that you don’t have to break a bank to brighten your spouse’s day, it is as cheap as these points I will share with you in a moment.
20 Ways to brighten your spouse’s day
1) Tell him/her how happy you are to wake up by his side:-
Create an atmosphere of love early in the morning by telling your spouse how wonderful you feel waking up by his side, it with make them feel love.
2) Send love text messages: –
whether your partner is close to you or not, just pick up your phone and sends a love message to him or her telling how much you love and cherish each other.
3) Love not tricks:–
Slip a love note on his box, pocket, or any other place he/she can easily see it, let him know you love him so much and that you will be lonely when you are not together
4) Have 2 minutes hug earlier in the morning: –
It may not be the most passionate hug; it is just about connecting with your spouse and ensuring your spouse that you care for each other.
5) Give them time alone: –
Everyone needs some time to be alone, to think and do one thing or the other; giving your spouse some space can help to brighten his/her mood.
6) Surprise date:-
Well everyone loves surprises and I know your partner does too. All of a sudden, just plan an inexpensive but fun-filled romantic date. That will get him /her smiling forever.
Be the first to tell your spouse how beautiful or handsome they are especially after dressing up to go out. You will notice a new bounce in his/her steps.
9) Show special interest: –
It’s true you and your spouse have different interests, you love shopping and she loves reading, but you can as well show that you have a special interest also in what he /she is doing.
10) Give a helping hand: –
Whenever you think your partner is at a crossroads, ask and figure out how you can be of help. Do that with love
11) Be and act cheerfully: –
Always be positive and smile often, remember you don’t need to feel joyful to be cheerful said Hilbert.
12) Whisper to him or her in the ears: –
Whisper to your partner that he/she is your best friend.
13) Be ready to give:-
Sometimes your partner may casually mention Something he or she likes, try to get those things if you can without mentioning it to him.
14) Make breakfast secretly and have it out when she/he is still in the bed.
15) Say thank you often: –
For every little thing your partner does, do not hesitate to say thank you: remember, gratitude is a “powerful force
16) Just listen: –
Whenever your partner is saying somehow, just leave everything else you as are doing and just listen. It shows that you value him/her more than anything else.
17) Do the Laundry: –
You can help out in taking your clothes to the laundry or doing it by yourself especially when your spouse is busy doing something else.
18) Prepare their favorite dish: –
I am sure you know him /her well and you know what their favorites mean. You can brighten your spouse’s day by. Getting those favorite dishes ready will put a smile on his/her face.
19) Lit your face with a smile any time you see him /her coming your way.
20) Call and inquire about how he or she is doing whenever you are not together.
Make all efforts to make your partner feel good at all times because that is the secret of a strong and lasting relationship.
I am still your friend murphyaik
Remember to share this post.
- Here’s the best age to get married for women. - January 24, 2022
- 78 Interesting fall in love quotes for you. - January 19, 2022
- 45 Super family happy new year wishes for you. - January 12, 2022
- 15 Nagging wife Bible verses that will surprise you. - December 31, 2021
- 12 Fully tested Christmas dating ideas you will love. - December 21, 2021
- 35 Sensitive relationship Bible verses about love for you. - December 13, 2021
- 59 Favorable relationship in love quotes for your use. - December 6, 2021
- 43 Pure romantic date conversation topics for married couples. - November 30, 2021
- 7 Bold steps to make your wife a priority. - November 22, 2021
- The 8 Interesting core characteristics of a loving man. - November 16, 2021