If you are looking for heartwarming soulmate quotes that will boost intimacy and love in your relationship, then sit back and enjoy this. I have complied with about 101 soulmate quotes for you and I know you’ll enjoy it.
Who is a Soulmate?
According to Wikipedia, a soulmate is a person with whom one has a feeling of deep or natural affinity.
Simply put, if you are always pleased when you are with someone, and you feel completely empty when you are not together, that may be a sign that you’ve found your soulmate.
And to make love and intimacy part of your relationship, you must read these soulmate quotes and also share with your friend.
Here are the soulmate quotes
101 Heart Worming Soulmate Quotes for You.
Soulmates Quote When You Are Sure You’ve Found One.
“A soulmate is someone who you could spend a great deal of time with just sitting on a sofa and feel happy. You don’t need fanfare. You don’t need to go out to expensive restaurants”. – Karen Salmansohn.
2.”Close your eyes for a while. The image that conjures is your soulmate. Don’t pause, rush and say what you feel. After all time and tide for none wait”. – Neelam Saxena Chandra.
3 “Your soulmate doesn’t just mean your husband or your boyfriend. I have friends in my life who I believe I was meant to meet and be a part of”
4. “You meet your soulmate, and you’re like, ‘Well, this is it. This is the feeling of falling in love, and it’s the most intense it can ever be.’ Then you have a child and it’s like, it’s huge”! – Bryce Dallas Howard.
5. “The idea of a soulmate is beautiful and very romantic to talk about it in a movie or a song, but in reality,” I find it scary. – Vanessa Paradis.
6. “A soulmate is someone whom, when you meet, without thinking, without letting your neocortex play into the decision; you feel an instant familiarity, a sense of connection, a longing”. – Karen Salmansohn.
7. “Sometimes, soulmates may meet, stay together until a task or life lesson is completed, and then move on. This is not a tragedy, only a matter of learning”. – Brian L. Weiss.
8. Marriage is miserable unless you find the right person that is your soulmate and that takes a lot of looking. – Marvin Gaye.
9. It’s a great relationship when you can work with the person who you consider to be your soulmate. – Rick Derringer.
10. “In the whole wide world, there is no heart for me but yours. And in the whole wide world, there is no other love for you but mine”.
11. My wife is my soulmate. I can’t imagine being without her. – Matt Damon.
12. I believe in finding a soulmate. I’ve always been in monogamous relationships. I would never want to be in an open one. It’d be too awful. Monogamy can be hard work for some people. I don’t think it applies to everybody, and I don’t think a lot of people can do it. – Scarlett Johansson.
13. The idea of finding your soulmate, whether it’s online or not, is what people want. – Nev Schulman.
14. Do you know you hear people talk about soul mates? That one person that you see, and that’s it for you? Well, TOMS is the business equivalent of a soulmate for me. – Blake Mycoskiem.
15. “Your soulmate is your home. It is okay to be yourself when you are with your soulmate. When you are with your soulmate, you feel safe”.
17.” You know you’ve found your soulmate when you do not have to be together all the time. You can confidently give each other space. But even when you’re apart, you never stop thinking of each other”.
18. I don’t believe your soulmate has to share your politics. – Rachel Weisz.
19. “After all these years of waiting for the right one to come, I have finally found my soulmate”.
20. “Honestly, it was never loved, at first sight, it was something more than that, soulmate, that is”.
Blissful Soulmate Quotes:
21.”The reason that it hurts so much to be apart is that your soul and mine are connected by an invisible thread. The further away you are, the more it hurts”.
22. Have you ever met your soulmate? Well, it’s not something you want to happen to you at a young age. A soulmate is a responsibility, and when you’re young, you’re just too stupid and immature to handle something that big. You’re bound to f-k it up. Not with anything earth-shattering, but little mistakes here and there add up. And before you know it, it’s broken. And you’re still too young and stupid to know how to fix it. – Rebel Farris.
23. Close your eyes for a while. The image that conjures is your soulmate. Don’t pause, rush and say what you feel. After all time and tide for none wait. – Neelam Saxena Chandra.
24. The soulmate doesn’t have to be a romantic relationship. Sometimes in life, you meet people when you need them, and there is an immediate connection. – Alison G. Bailey.
25. “Do you believe in soulmates? I do. I just don’t believe that I have one. My soul is too jagged at the edges. I have a chameleon soul that drips watercolors onto a white canvas. What soul can get close enough without wounds or stains? Sorry to the ones who tried. I really am”.
26. “What you should look for in a soul mate is not something wild to tame, but something wild to run with”.