If you are looking for heart worming soulmate quotes that will boost intimacy and love in your relationship,, then sit back an enjoy this. I have complied about 101 interesting quotes on soulmate. you’ll enjoy it.
Who is a Soulmate?
According to Wikipedia, a soulmate is a person with whom one has a feeling of deep or natural affinity.
Simply put, if you are always pleased when you are with someone, and you feel completely empty when you are not together, that may be a sign that you’ve found your soulmate.
And to make love and intimacy part of your relationship, you must read these soulmate quote and also share with your friend.
Here are the soulmate quotes
How to carefully create a soulmate from yo Heart Worming Soulmate Quotes for You
“A soulmate is someone who you could spend a great deal of time with just sitting on a sofa and feel happy. You don’t need fanfare. You don’t need to go out to expensive restaurants”. – Karen Salmansohn.
2.“Close your eyes for a while. The image that conjures is your soulmate. Don’t pause, rush and say what you feel. After all time and tide for none wait”. – Neelam Saxena Chandra.
3 “Your soulmate doesn’t just mean your husband or your boyfriend. I have friends in my life who I believe I was meant to meet and be a part of”
4. “You meet your soulmate, and you’re like, ‘Well, this is it. This is the feeling of falling in love, and it’s the most intense it can ever be.’ Then you have a child and it’s like, it’s huge”! – Bryce Dallas Howard.
5. “The idea of a soulmate is beautiful and very romantic to talk about it in a movie or a song, but in reality,” I find it scary. – Vanessa Paradis.
6. “A soulmate is someone whom, when you meet, without thinking, without letting your neocortex play into the decision; you feel an instant familiarity, a sense of connection, a longing”. – Karen Salmansohn.
7. “Sometimes, soulmates may meet, stay together until a task or life lesson is completed, and then move on. This is not a tragedy, only a matter of learning”. – Brian L. Weiss
8.Marriage is miserable unless you find the right person that is your soulmate and that takes a lot of looking. – Marvin Gaye.
9. It’s a great relationship when you can work with the person who you consider to be your soulmate. – Rick Derringer.
10. “In the whole wide world, there is no heart for me but yours. And in the whole wide world, there is no other love for you but mine”.
11. My wife is my soulmate. I can’t imagine being without her. – Matt Damon
12. I believe in finding a soulmate. I’ve always been in monogamous relationships. I would never want to be in an open one. It’d be too awful. Monogamy can be hard work for some people. I don’t think it applies to everybody, and I don’t think a lot of people can do it. – Scarlett Johansson
13. The idea of finding your soulmate, whether it’s online or not, is what people want. – Nev Schulman.
14. You know you hear people talk about soul mates? That one person that you see, and that’s it for you? Well, TOMS is the business equivalent of a soulmate for me. – Blake Mycoskiem.
15. “Your soulmate is your home. It is okay to be yourself when you are with your soulmate. When you are with your soulmate, you feel safe”.
17.” You know you’ve found your soulmate when you do not have to be together all the time. You can confidently give each other space. But even when you’re apart, you never stop thinking of each other”.
18. I don’t believe your soulmate has to share your politics. – Rachel Weisz.
19. “After all these years of waiting for the right one to come, I have finally found my soulmate”.
20. “Honestly, it was never love at first sight, it was something more than that, soulmate, that is”.
21.”The reason that it hurts so much to be apart is because your soul and mine are connected by an invisible thread. The further away you are, the more it hurts”.
22. Have you ever met your soulmate? Well, it’s not something you want to happen to you at a young age. A soulmate is a responsibility, and when you’re young, you’re just too stupid and immature to handle something that big. You’re bound to f-k it up. Not with anything earth shattering, but little mistakes here and there add up. And before you know it, it’s broken. And you’re still too young and stupid to know how to fix it. – Rebel Farris
23. Close your eyes for a while. The image that conjures is your soulmate. Don’t pause, rush and say what you feel. After all time and tide for none wait. – Neelam Saxena Chandra.
24. The soulmate doesn’t have to be a romantic relationship. Sometimes in life, you meet people when you need them, and there is an immediate connection. – Alison G. Bailey.
25. “Do you believe in soulmates? I do. I just don’t believe that I have one. My soul is too jagged at the edges. I have a chameleon soul that drips watercolors onto a white canvas. What soul can get close enough without wounds or stains? Sorry to the ones who tried. I really am”.
26. “What you should look for in a soul mate is not something wild to tame, but something wild to run with”.
27. “A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks. When we feel safe enough to open the locks, our truest selves step out and we can be completely and honestly who we are; we can be loved for who we are and not for who we’re pretending to be. Each unveils the best part of the other. No matter what else goes wrong around us, with that one person we’re safe in our own paradise.”
— Richard Bach.
28. “We recognize a soulmate by the supreme level of comfort and security we feel with that person. That doesn’t mean that there aren’t issues that remain to be ironed out. Rather, it means we know intuitively that we can resolve issues with our soul mate without losing his or her love and respect.”
— Linda Brady.
29.”Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.”
— Emily Brontë.
30. “A soulmate is an ongoing connection with another individual that the soul picks up again in various times and places over lifetimes. We are attracted to another person at a soul level not because that person is our unique complement, but because by being with that individual, we are somehow provided with an impetus to become whole ourselves.”
— Edgar Cayce.
31. “People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soulmate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.”
— Elizabeth Gilbert.
32. A soul mate is… someone whose way of viewing life is not necessarily the same as yours but complements yours… there is not a compromise, there is a complement. – Paul Robear.
33. A soulmate is someone to whom we feel profoundly connected, as though the communicating and communing that take place between us were not the product of intentional efforts, but rather a divine grace– Thomas Moore.
34. Before you find your soul mate, you must first discover your soul.– Charles F. Glassman.
35. I feel like a part of my soul has loved you since the beginning of everything. Maybe we’re from the same star. – Emery Allen.
36. I’m convinced my heart knew who it belonged to, long before I met her. – Karla Campos.
38. “Ocean separates lands, not souls. – Munia Khan”.
39. The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind I was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along. -Rumi.
40. Soul mates are those that we’ve known many lifetimes, have had many karmic contracts with, and with whom we have resolved conflicts. Marriage partners may or may not be soul mates, though they will be a soul contract. With true soul mates, there is no struggle. What’s left over is love. – Karen M. Black.
41. To say that one waits a lifetime for his soulmate to come around is a paradox. People eventually get sick of waiting, take a chance on someone, and by the art of commitment become soulmates, which takes a lifetime to perfect. – Criss Jami.
42. “True love is finding your soulmate in your best friend”. – Faye Hall.
43. We were just two broken souls trying to fix one another…Somehow I ended up with a piece of you and you me. – Evy Michaels.
44. When you meet your best friend in real life, or you meet your soulmate, you just know it, and you feel it.
45. “Our soulmate is the one who makes life come to life”. – Richard Bach.
46. I believe in soulmates, yes, but I believe you also have to work at love. I happen to believe your soulmate doesn’t have to be your partner – your soulmate could be your best friend, your sibling, it doesn’t have to be the person you marry.
47. I guess it turns out choosing your life partner from a group of men trying to get their break in show business by sitting around shirtless in a swimming pool while cameras watch around the clock isn’t the path to a soulmate after all.
48. I believe in finding a soulmate.
49. Your soulmate doesn’t just mean your husband or your boyfriend. I have friends in my life who I believe I was meant to meet and be a part of.
50. Your soulmate can be anything. It could be the person you marry, or it could just be literally your bosom buddy. Whatever is the most fulfilling relationship for you. It can be whatever you want it to be.
William Jackson Harper.
51. “It doesn’t matter who is right and who’s wrong, all that matters is that we know in our hearts that we have an intense connection with a like-minded person. What could be more beautiful?”.
52.”Soulmates aren’t the ones who make you happiest, no. They’re instead the ones who make you feel the most. Burning edges and scars and stars. Old pains and pangs, captivation and beauty. Strain and shadows and worry and yearning. Sweetness and madness and dreamlike surrender. They hurl you into the abyss. They taste like hope.” – Victoria Erickson.
53. 10. “You were you, and I was I; We were two before our time. I was yours before I knew, and you have always been mine too.”
– Lang Leav
54. “Soulmate is an overused term, but a true soul connection is very rare, and very real. – Hilary Duff”.
55. “What if you find your soul mate… at the wrong time”?.
56. There are no accidental meetings between souls. – Sheila Burke.
57. “What’s the difference?” I asked him. “Between the love of your life, and your soulmate?”.
58. There is a special bond between twin soulmates – unconditional love, respect for each other, bringing out the best in each other, and highly compatible. – Mettrie L.
59. There are no accidental meetings between souls. – Sheila Burke.
60. “One is a choice, and one is not.” ― Tarryn Fisher.
61. A soulmate is someone whose way of viewing life is not necessarily the same as yours but complements yours. There is not a compromise, there is a complement. – Paul Robear.
62. You have half our gifts. I the other. Together we make a whole. Together we are much more powerful. – Joss Stirling.
63. What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined to strengthen each other, to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories. – George Eliot.
64. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.”
— Maya Angelou.
65. “A soulmate is the one person whose love is powerful enough to motivate you to meet your soul, to do the emotional work of self-discovery, of awakening.”
— Kenny Loggins
66. What we find in a soulmate is not something wild to tame but something wild to run with.
67. Love is putting a piece of your soul into someone else’s care, and being responsible for an equal share of theirs. This is soulmate love.
P. S. Berg
68. In love, one and one are one.
69. When will I meet him? We meet our soulmates when we’re on our soul path.
Karen M. Black.
70. Soulmates tend to find each other during their respective pursuits of their soul missions. Creating a soulmate could be seen as a spiritual reward that we give ourselves, after pursuing many soul contracts rife with discord.
71. The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.
72. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
73. When deep down in the core of your being you believe that your soulmate exists, there is no limit to the ways he or she can enter your life.
74. Talk about meeting your soul mate, … I truly feel I have been given that gift. And believe me, I wasn’t some lightweight package. I’m, like, the package that didn’t just come with luggage — I had trunks.
75. Distance makes the heart grow fonder, and familiarity breeds contempt. According to this my soul mate should be in Thailand.
76. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
77. Our soulmates seldom appeal to our personality—our ego. That’s why they are called soulmates rather than egomates.
78. Our soul tries to direct us to individuals who share our purpose in life, complement our strengths, and supplement our weaknesses. But there is no guarantee that these ideal mates are going to look the way we expect, or be of our own background.
79. Rather than being about excitement and lust, a soul mate relationship is characterized by such things as a shared life path, a sense of comfort and ease, and a genuine liking of each other.
Katherine Woodward Thomas.
80. Being loved deeply by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
81. Spiritual partnership implies a goal of encouraging and supporting the unfolding of each other’s soul’s reasons for being here in the first place.
Katherine Woodward Thomas.
82. We recognize a soulmate by the supreme level of comfort and security we feel with that person. That doesn’t mean that there aren’t issues that remain to be ironed out. Rather, it means we know intuitively that we can resolve issues with our soul mate without losing his or her love and respect.
83. “You’ve found a friend, who will forever be more than a best friend could ever dream of being. Just like being a best friend isn’t something you choose, you can’t force someone to be your soulmate”.
84. “Friends yesterday, lovers today, soulmates forever.” — unknown person.
85. “A discovered soulmate is simply a miracle wrapped up in a best friend who makes life complete”. Unknown.
86. “What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined to strengthen each other, to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories.” — George Eliot.
87. “And sometimes if you’re really lucky, you’ll find out that your soulmate was disguised as your best friend the whole time.” .
88. “What’s the difference?” I asked him, “Between the love of your life and your soulmate?” “One is a choice, and one is not.” — Tarryn Fisher.
89. “Imagine meeting someone who even understood the dustiest corners of your mixed-up soul.”
90. A soul mate is one with whom you have a graceful affinity and while allures, too profound to value as anything more than chance. They may reappear from time to time as a delusion when indeed they are reality. — Kandra J Gardner.
91. It’s a great relationship when you can work with the person who you consider to be your soul mate. ~ Rick Derringer
92. I would love to meet my soul mate. I’m always kind of keeping my eyes open for somebody. ~ Holly Madison.
93. My wife is my soul mate. I can’t imagine being without her. ~ Matt Damon.
94. The idea of a soulmate is beautiful and very romantic to talk about it in a movie or a song, but in reality, I find it scary. ~ Vanessa Paradis.
96. I’ve thought that ‘Soulmate’ in the ‘Night World’ series would make a really nice TV-movie or just a movie. ~ L. J. Smith.
97. Giving someone a piece of your soul is better than giving a piece of your heart. Because souls are eternal. ~ Helen Boswell.
98. Grow old with me, the best is yet to be. — Robert Browning.
99. The soulmate bond goes beyond ‘Til death do us part’: for true love never dies. — Richard Webster.
100. When deep down in the core of your being you believe that your soulmate exists, there is no limit to the ways he or she can enter your life. — Arielle Ford.
101. The soulmate is what we aspire to and like to understand about ourself, is what we deem to be perfection, purity, and endless love. — Sorin Cerin.
- 10 Reason Your Wife Doesn’t Want To Have Sex with You - November 11, 2019
- 10 Powerful Strategies To Solve Marriage Problems fast - November 6, 2019
- Pray For Marriage: 7 Important Prayers For Marriages - October 31, 2019
- 37 Useful Inspirational Quotes On Marriage For You - October 24, 2019
- My 8 Sincere Advice To All The Single Ladies - October 21, 2019
- 11Things Women Want From Men In Marriage - October 16, 2019
- 8 Ways To Be A Better Husband And Father - October 14, 2019
- Comforting Bible Verses For You And Your Household - October 8, 2019
- 11Tremendeous Characteristics Of A Loving wife - October 6, 2019
- My Step Process To Help You Quit Porn Fast - October 1, 2019