Do you really need a marriage counselor to make your marriage stand again? This is one of the frequent questions I get from my followers. My answer to them is always yes. If you have visited any website on relationship or marriage, the first thing they will advice you to do if your marriage is undergoing any challenge, is to see a counselor. But is it the first thing you should do?
Seeing a marriage counselor will cause a lot of changes to your marriage if you get yourself ready before going to see him. You really need a positive influence to get a positive result from your visit to a counselor or things will remain the way it was or even worse before you went.
These are the things you will try doing. Make up your mind that seeing a councilor will make a change. Then think about the things that could be the reason why your marriage is in that state in first place. Is it your fault? Is it your spouses fault? And then think about those things you where doing when your marriage was sweet and happy. Those moments of joy and happiness that you once had happened because of the things you where doing then, may be you stopped doing it all of a sudden.
You get your marriage back again by doing those thing that you are not doing and then if things did not still work out very fast, then you could go and see a marriage counselor.
- 5 Seriously interesting ways to sustain UN-ending romance in marriage - August 10, 2017
- 5 Important ways to revive your marriage sex life - July 22, 2017
- 8 Important decisions that will boost your Marriage - July 11, 2017
- 23 Red Hot Bible Verses to navigate your marriage Storms - June 27, 2017
- Couples Finance: 4 business Any couple can do from their bedroom - June 17, 2017
- 8 Common mistakes Of the Newlywed and how to Avoid it - June 10, 2017
- 67 Amazing Love and Marriage quotes to spice up marriage - May 15, 2017
- 10 Wedding Planning Mistakes to Avoid now - April 1, 2017
- 9 simple but not mostly used ways to ensure the success of your marriage - March 25, 2017
- 27 Marriage articles that will guide your steps in Marriage - March 11, 2017