The Dos and don’t of every couple that enjoys a happy healthy marriage
To maintain a happy healthy marriage is not that easy, yet it is not a rocket science. There are so many little steps and couple could take to rectify or solve the differences in their marriage if there is need to do so.
Having the high rate divorce and separation in the world today in your mind, you must think always of every possible thing you can do to protect and strengthen your marriage; never always want to have your way at all times. You must discipline yourself to do the best things that need to be done only. You must do those things that will be in the interest of your relationship.
Below are some important guidelines to help you make difference.
They Help each other to grow:-
Giving encouragements and exaltation to your spouse is very important in relationships. Most people love to be encouraged instead of critics’ and your spouse is one of them. Give some important advices where necessary. Even when he or she tries and fail, go on and encourage the more. There are some people outside there that are ready to encourage your spouse out when you fail to do so. So start from today you will see some differences.
They are Good Listeners and Slow Talkers:-
God gave every one a mouth and two ears. It will be more profiting and a good step to a happy healthy marriage if couples could learn to use our mouth and ears in that ratio of 2:1, that is Listen more often when he or she is talking and don’t speak until there is a need for that.
They Appreciate the Good Things Only and Be Quick to Say it out:-
Never take your spouse for granted. Appreciate those things he/she does well. Try to give him/her some gifts as appreciation.
They Never Claim to be right always:–
It is not possible to be right and be married; the best you can do is to do the right things always than being right. They understands that it their duty to sometimes think about the other person more than him or herself. They believe in giving than receiving.
They Never Keep Track on the Wrongs:-
Most couples that enjoy a happy healthy marriage are not good at keeping track on the wrong things done to each other. They know best how to settle their entire dispute there and then and also throw everything to the trash there and then. They know how to avoid noticing the shortcomings of one another, they are only positive minded and committed on how to move on with their marriage.
They are More committed In Building their Marriage:-
One gets more result when he pays good attention to it. By making it a point of duty not to take your relationship for granted, you are giving it more life to live by. Never let the busy schedule still away those times you spend with your spouse, it is important to share quality time together.
You May Also Want to Read First Step to a Happy Marriage
This is Also Related to That: Four Keys to a Happy Marriage
- How to save your Marriage when only you are interested to save it - December 13, 2018
- Does Marriage Counseling Actually Make a Difference When Your Wife Is Leaving? - December 7, 2018
- Honeymoon Sex Guide: How newlywed can have great sex during honeymoon - December 3, 2018
- 11 of the Best Relationship Advice for Women - December 1, 2018
- 7 Marital Issues That can Cause Separation/ Divorce - November 28, 2018
- 7 Signs of Unhappy Marriage and How to Fix it. - November 13, 2018
- How to make your spouse happy and improve your health. - November 10, 2018
- 6 interesting ways to set healthy boundaries for your marriage - October 16, 2018
- 7 Things you must know before Moving in together as spouse. - October 8, 2018
- 25 Bible verses about love and marriage you must know as couples. - October 6, 2018