Do you really want to know how to have a fabulous married life? If yes, then get ready, because in this post, I will show you how you can be happy always in your marriage.
The truth about marriage is that it usually begins with a big celebration.
Every one both the couples, family and friends are so full of hope with positive dreams about what gifts to give to the couple and almost forgot to think of how the future of the married couple would be like.
But. having a fabulous married life is not in the celebration or the gifts. There are so many things that’s required of couples if they want to enjoy marital bliss.
And so it doesn’t matter if you are a newlywed or ‘old Ball ‘n’ Chain,’ understand that every marriage has its inevitable ups and downs.
Any marriage that doesn’t have some disagreements is probably accruing a lot of stuff, which is can explode sooner or later, so this post is just to show you how to work it out to get good results.
just like everything else in life, marriage also requires work, however, the type of work done in marriage is different from throwing the trash or fetching water up a hill, it is usually the little fun things we do everyday that make up happiness in our marriage not Rockey science!
What are those little things?
Here are they.
– Always think the best for your relationship :- Success comes from the mind. In Proverb 23 – 7. The Bible made it clear that “as a man thinks, so is he”. It’s clearly telling us that our life reflects what think in our mind.
That mean you’ll only have a successful relationship if you think so, because, when your mind thinks well, the nervous system relates it to the other parts of the body, which starts moving towards achieving the goals.
Simply put, remove every negative thoughts whatsoever from your mind.
Only dream of things that will bring success to your family.
That’s when you’ll have it.
– Be independent:- being Independent is ‘extremely important’ in a marriage. To be happy in any relationship begins from being happy with ourselves.
Having that in mind, you should do whatever it takes to be happy.
Do those things that makes you happy, give yourself a treat and have some quality alone time.
The alone time not only helps us to reunite with our inner man, it also gives us opportunity to establish ourselves, and check how far we are making progress with our goals and dreams.
Seeking times apart can enhance the quality of your relationship with your partner, because when you have more time for yourself you will be able to understand who you actually are as well as your desires in life and you could also make good choices on how to have a quality relationship with your spouse.
You may appreciate your relationship better after that because absence they say makes a heart grow fonder.
– “Give priority to your spouse“:- Your marriage works better when you realize it is not about you but about your partner.
Although you shouldn’t make your life revolve absolutely around your spouse,
But always remember the fact that in the beginning when you and your spouse choose to married, you chose to make your partner your priority.
Things will work better when you remember those decisions and honor it too.
Not only that, you should be able to do those things that are best for your marriage as well as your partner.
Always be your partner best friend, and don’t take-side against your partner with your family and friends when they are not getting along with your spouse, even when you think your spouse is at fault.
Your partner feelings should be paramount to you all the time, so be sure to give all your support and love he or she needs.
– Have and always maintain realistic expectations for your marriage:-. If you really want to have a happy married life, then you must not forget that every day will not be a sweet day for both of you.
Am not trying to frighten you, nor make you feel like marriage is not worth going into “No” Am only preparing your mind to the little but interesting struggles you will face as the day goes by.
There are days you’ll feel like quitting, and day of mid night crying
. It’s absolutely normal when things didn’t work as you think.
The most important thing is that you and your partner embrace the challenges, and stand firm to making things work perfectly again.
If you think your relationship will be rosy and blissful all the time, then you’re only going in for a big fall, and it may be disappointing for you.
Always understand that your partner is a human being, and has flaws just as you do too, and so if you expect him/her to be perfect, then you will be disappointed.
If your partner is having some flaws that are making you mad sometimes, then have an open conversation, he/ she may not know how you feel about it, but the conversation can change things and make your partner better than before.
– Maintain your marriage more than you do your car:- It’s not supposed to be the other way round, but many couples don’t try repairing their marriage until things goes out of hand.
Whenever you notice that things are not going the ways they should, take immediate actions to rectify it.
You know the type of energy you put into your car at least so that you are sure it will not break down on the road- you put fuel so it doesn’t stop and destroy the carburetor, you add oil so the engine will not freeze and if you don’t put water in the radiator your car will overheat and destroy the top cylinder, the same energy is needed to have a fabulous married life.
Remember that anything you leave unattended to will definitely spoil so take time to evaluate your relationship daily to know what needs to be fix and then go ahead and fix it to avoid more stress.
Finally, having a happy married life is not a rocket science, it’s very much easy than you think, all you need to do is to make up your mind on the type of marriage you want to have and then put your mind to achieve it.
You can as well write down on a note pad, things you should do to get the best with your partner and from your marriage. Let all you think be “what should I do to make my marriage, my partner and my family happy.
At the end you will be happy ever after.
From your friend murphyaik.
See you at the other side of life (success)
Please, remember to share this post if you find it useful.
- 13 Questions to Ask Before Getting Married - March 11, 2019
- How to set Realistic Marriage Goals for your Relationship - March 4, 2019
- Definitive Advice on how to get Pre-marriage Counseling before marriage - February 26, 2019
- 5 Things to Say to Your Wife to Encourage and Make her Feel Loved - February 17, 2019
- 10 Couple Valentine’s Day Ideas for you and your Partner - February 11, 2019
- 20 Super Relationship Facts to Always have in Mind. - February 9, 2019
- How to Be More Happy at Home - February 4, 2019
- Maintaining 5 Things you can do if you quit people/Relationships easily. - February 1, 2019
- Married Life: 5 Interesting Ways to Have a Fabulous Marriage Life. - January 26, 2019
- Understanding the roles of husband and Wife in problem solving - January 22, 2019