From the very first day of your marriage till now, you must be able to understand if you are happy in your marriage or not. It must be very obvious to you if your marriage is going on well. Simply put you must know if you and your spouse are happy in your marriage.
The very reason why many marriages end in break up is either because they did not recognized on time that they are not happy in their marriage or because they wasted so much time in seeking for a way to patch those holes in their marriage. Neglecting to solve marital problems on time could be disastrous in future. It will first of all build resentments, hurt feelings and eventually bring emotional detachment and then break up. There is absolutely no much thing for you to do than to seek professional help if you start seeing these sign occurring in your marriage.
When The Bad In Your Marriage Outweighs The Good:-
Whenever you realize that there is so much bad thing happening in your marriage than the good, this will be an obvious sign that you may need a help. Not doing this in time will bring so many other things that you may not want happen in your marriage.
You always Feel Your Spouse Does Not Help In Solving the Problems in Your Marriage:-
Happy marriage happens when couples work together as a team. When ever it comes to the point when only one of the couples is in the fore front of solving marital problems, and the other spouse completely short down in everything, that may be another good sign there is no happiness in your marriage.
No More Emotional Intimacy:-
Emotional intimacy is when couple has and demonstrates love and care to each other. When there is a considerable decline in physical emotions between you and your spouse, then the worst is bound to happen.
You Keep Things to Yourself:-
One of the important aspects of every marriage is communication. Any marriage that lacks communication is as good as dead. When you chose to keep things to yourself, then there is no more trust and then there is no more love. The result is separation.
I am sure this will help you to know if you and your spouse are happy in your marriage or not. Remember divorce is never an option. So start today to look for a helper to help you mend your marriage.
- 13 Questions to Ask Before Getting Married - March 11, 2019
- How to set Realistic Marriage Goals for your Relationship - March 4, 2019
- Definitive Advice on how to get Pre-marriage Counseling before marriage - February 26, 2019
- 5 Things to Say to Your Wife to Encourage and Make her Feel Loved - February 17, 2019
- 10 Couple Valentine’s Day Ideas for you and your Partner - February 11, 2019
- 20 Super Relationship Facts to Always have in Mind. - February 9, 2019
- How to Be More Happy at Home - February 4, 2019
- Maintaining 5 Things you can do if you quit people/Relationships easily. - February 1, 2019
- Married Life: 5 Interesting Ways to Have a Fabulous Marriage Life. - January 26, 2019
- Understanding the roles of husband and Wife in problem solving - January 22, 2019