if you are the type that quits people/ relationship easily and you are wondering how to stop, then this post is for you.
Probably, you realized that you give up on people very quickly, it doesn’t take you time to go into relationship, make friends, but you also found yourself leaving the same relationship almost immediately as well as forgetting everything about it. then you have a very big problem.
Although many people believe it’s normal, after all one shouldn’t let his life or happiness revolve around someone else, You may be correct! However,if you don’t deal with this challenge properly and on time it may hinder you from-
– Getting hooked up with someone fast:– Because you don’t value relationships, you may not know when you see someone that has the qualities you need, also people may not be willing to approach you for relationships or marriage, because they know you’ll not value it.
– Having friends and meaningful relationships:- People will always be afraid to relate with you, because you’ll fail them.
– Hardly get help:– Because of ego, you’ll not want to ask anyone for help, and you’ll not also get meaningful help.
The actual causes of quitting people/ relationships
This attitude or character don’t usually start all of a sudden, there are so many things that could make someone resolve to quitting people/ relationship from himself/herself.
Here is it.
a) Past experiences::- it’s possible you had relationships that didn’t work out well, and now you are afraid something of such may happen again.
b) You are egoistic:- You are so full of yourself and don’t give a dam about anything or anyone.
c) Ways of upbringing:–
e) Revenge:– People have disappointed you so much and now you want to pay back.
However, there’s no need to worry, hopefully, there are things you can do to deal with the attitude of quitting people /relationships.
1) Forget your past experiences :- One of the ways to stop quitting people is to forget about all your failed relationships and move on with your life.
When a relationship fails, it’s somewhat tempting to keep track on the things you did or didn’t do well.
You will sometimes feel like you can change things by thinking how it all happened but the truth is that you can’t. Dwelling on the past will only cause you to suffer even More.
When you keep track of your failed relationships in your head, pull yourself together and just try to focus seeing the good side of people remember those that are there for you and what you have learned from them. That will give you the strength to move forward.
2) Always see the good side of others :- Training yourself to always see the good side of others is something everyone needs to do,
Seeing others good side does not only makes our life better, it also benefits others and also the world at large.
When all you do is only to focus on the bad side of others you only send negative vibe out there, because whenever you focusing on other people’s bad side makes you feel angry and that also affects the people around you and also brings everyone down.
The negative results that usually comes with always seeing the bad side of others can literally make your whole day unfruitful, this is because immediately the power gets over you it affects every other things.
The way you feel always determines the kind of day you have and how will relate to people around you.
So if you really want to stop quitting people, then always see other people’s good side and not bad.
3 Be slow in taking decisions:- In business it is best to make your decision quickly, but when it comes to relating with other people taking quick decision may not be the best because you can make mistakes when you didn’t think we’ll before acting.
Most times you can utter the wrong words, to the other person and wrong choices of words goes straight to the heart.
People can quickly forget how you acted towards then, but your words will be hard to forget.
In that case, there’s need to wait for a little while before concluding how to react to someone’s mistake otherwise you spill the beans that will be hard to repair.
Finally, you should take time to adjust your character and learn how to maintain relationship. it may not be easy to do, but you can really achieve it if you follow the steps I’ve listed here.
- 13 Questions to Ask Before Getting Married - March 11, 2019
- How to set Realistic Marriage Goals for your Relationship - March 4, 2019
- Definitive Advice on how to get Pre-marriage Counseling before marriage - February 26, 2019
- 5 Things to Say to Your Wife to Encourage and Make her Feel Loved - February 17, 2019
- 10 Couple Valentine’s Day Ideas for you and your Partner - February 11, 2019
- 20 Super Relationship Facts to Always have in Mind. - February 9, 2019
- How to Be More Happy at Home - February 4, 2019
- Maintaining 5 Things you can do if you quit people/Relationships easily. - February 1, 2019
- Married Life: 5 Interesting Ways to Have a Fabulous Marriage Life. - January 26, 2019
- Understanding the roles of husband and Wife in problem solving - January 22, 2019