One of the ways couples can enjoy a happy and healthy life, is to spend quality time together.
Tell me! How often do you share quality time with your spouse? Yes! You do spend 10 hours every day.
That is good; but I am more concerned about the quality of the time.
Did you have more opportunities to share your dreams, your thoughts’ and your feelings the way you did when you were newly married to each other?
It is obvious that while some couples spend time together, most other couples did not get the best quality time that is really needed to enjoy a happy and healthy marriage.
Some couples today have understood that being married alone does not guarantee the quality of their stay together. Marriage is more about “making and taking” the time you have to share with your companion.
At the earlier stage of marriage, it is always very easy to achieve that, but as the year goes by, it starts collapsing.
That is the more reason why some marriages has broken up today.
If you are interested in enjoying a happy healthy marriage life, you must make every of your stay with your spouse a quality one, because that is very necessary and the most important part of any marriage or relationship.
It is all about having fun together and keeping the fire of your marriage burning.
Below are Some Important Tips to Help You Make good use of your stay with your spouse.
How to spend quality time with your spouse
1) Make up your mind to Share quality times with your spouse:-
To keep your marriage strong and healthy, couples must make every effort to share quality times together as one. With the daily stress experiences by all,
It could be very easy for couples to overlook the time they share with each other. This can make a relationship suffer.
My advice for you is to find a way to carve out time from your busy schedule and make it a point of duty to spend time with your partner regularly.
It is usually a fun to share bath time together with each other scrubbing the back side of the other. It will help you to be closer with each other.
3) Spend time alone:-
Make out time to spend quality time alone with your spouse without your children. This is an opportunity you may have to talk about the future, discuss your dreams and other important things that will move your marriage forward.
4) No Distractions:-
Whenever you are spending time with your spouse, do not let and thing distract your attention. Most people are fond of doing other things when they are discussing with their spouse. This may divide the attention.
5) Do House Chores Together:-
Spend some time doing the cleanings together. It helps to bond couples together.
One of the easiest ways to enjoy a happy marriage health life, is to decide that it is exactly what you desire and then plan on the ways to start working on it.
For further Reading, Check out the Related Articles Below
- 5 Smart Ways To Have A Thriving Christian Marriage - January 8, 2020
- How To Genuinely Attract A Man To Marry Fast. - December 21, 2019
- 7 Important Things To Teach Your Dating Teens - December 16, 2019
- How To Quit Porn With Covenant Eyes App - November 16, 2019
- 10 Reason Your Wife Doesn’t Want To Have Sex with You - November 11, 2019
- 10 Powerful Strategies To Solve Marriage Problems fast - November 6, 2019
- 7 Important Pray Points To Pray For Marriages - October 31, 2019
- 37 Useful Inspirational Quotes On Marriage For You - October 24, 2019
- My 8 Sincere Advice To All The Single Ladies - October 21, 2019
- 11Things Women Want From Men In Marriage - October 16, 2019