Out of everything in this life, everyone’s priority should be to get home after the days hurdles and stress and be happy.
– Our home should be a place to reside and also feel that you belong there
– A place you feel relieved immediately you walk through the door.
– A place where your love ones live.
– A place where you are well treated.
If these things do not describe your home, then you really need to read this post carefully.
Survey shows that many people prefer to hang out with friends more than going home.
Reason is that they are not happy at home, their home is not conducive for them.
If you are one of those described here, then you really need to create enabling environment in your home now.
Samuel Johnson the Rambler said in his quote that ” To be happy at home is the ultimate result of the ambitions, the end which every enterprise and labor trends”.
In this post i will show you what to do to be happy at home.
Interesting ways to be happy at home.
Put your house in order:– one of the reasons people run away from their home is simply because they are not happy at home and the reason for their unhappiness is because their home is not conducive for them.
Putting your house in order simply means to do whatever is required to making your home comfortable for you, your partner and your children.
Most people especially men sometimes prefers to hang out with friends till mid night, because they are not in good relationship with their wives. But that’s not the best thing to do.
If only you could make your home pleasing, them you’ll always love to be home.
If you are not sure of what to do, then follow the steps below.
1) Make up with your partner:– It’s not bad when you and your partner quarrels or fight, but there’s need to settle the dispute immediately, never let it pang a little longer else it will a disconnect.
Stop using silent treatment or staying out late in the night to punish her. The best you could do for the benefit of your marriage is to settle the argument immediately Considering wrong or right wouldn’t help.
Acknowledge Your Own role in the fight and seek a way to deal with it at once.
2) Again raise your children well:-It is important to raise children, but it is more important to raise a self disciplined children.
Stubborn children make a home uncomfortable. They can make you want to run away from your home. Though one shouldn’t run away because of his / children, but it’s impatient you take time in disciplining then for future.
Disciplining a child means training them to be responsible and have self-control. If you are consistent in disciplining your children, your children will grow up learning about consequences and how to take responsibility for their personal actions.
The main aim for this to empower the child to learn how to manage their feelings as well their behavior.
If you have been to a home where there are stubborn children, you will understand what am talking about. But when your children are well behaved, you’ll always feel relaxed when you are at home or when people visits you.
And finally you must always keep your home clean and neat every time. ” cleanliness they is next to godliness” the way your house look and how clean it is can always make you want to go home.
You don’t have to make it look like the those seen on magazines,
But just make it a point of duty to tidy up everywhere neat.
Wash up the dishes after the meals.
Do your laundry on the daily basis to avoid clothes littering everywhere, after bathing, clean the bathroom
Also try to make your bed every morning when you wake up. Keep the toilet clean after use and if it’s possible, use nice scent to make everywhere smell good.
All these will make you happy every time you are home.
- 13 Questions to Ask Before Getting Married - March 11, 2019
- How to set Realistic Marriage Goals for your Relationship - March 4, 2019
- Definitive Advice on how to get Pre-marriage Counseling before marriage - February 26, 2019
- 5 Things to Say to Your Wife to Encourage and Make her Feel Loved - February 17, 2019
- 10 Couple Valentine’s Day Ideas for you and your Partner - February 11, 2019
- 20 Super Relationship Facts to Always have in Mind. - February 9, 2019
- How to Be More Happy at Home - February 4, 2019
- Maintaining 5 Things you can do if you quit people/Relationships easily. - February 1, 2019
- Married Life: 5 Interesting Ways to Have a Fabulous Marriage Life. - January 26, 2019
- Understanding the roles of husband and Wife in problem solving - January 22, 2019