Today, I want to share a very important story that will inspire all my readers. I want to share my personal marriage story.
I decided to write my personal marriage story with regards to so many questions I get from my readers. I have no reason to doubt that this story will inspire someone to start writing his or her own happy marriage stories or maybe when you would have tried some of the tips I have written down here.
It all started in 2014, when I made up my mind to get married. I had long lists of what type of woman I want to marry.
2. Fair in complexion
5. Church going type
6. Hard working
7. A good cock
8. Prayerful and so on
The list was actually so long.
But let me tell you one thing that will give you the shock of your life now; I was not able to get half of the things in my list, and yet I can prove to you that my spouse is the type of woman every man will want to have.
Here is why I said this: never think you will get up to hundred % of your own list if you are still searching. It takes stepping into the water for the water to divide. You know what I am talking about?
In 2005 ( 10 years ago) I met and married my darling wife (cherish). One mistake I made at that time was believing that I know everything there is to know about marriage, but even the fundamentals of marriage were so strange to me.
Now this is what happened next.
After going down the isle and saying the “I do thing” Life started; yes! life of a married man. It was a new life altogether.
Everything changed, more responsibilities added. I was doing the superman. I thought I could make things happened on my own.
But things where crumbling very fast. One day I decided to hand everything over to God. I let Him take over from where I stopped, then everything started changing and taking shape again.
Then we learn t what I did not know before, and could not even know had I not handed everything over to God.
Here are the things we learned
Pay close attention to all am going to share here. Those are where my happy marriage story started.
(1) We learned that marriage is a union of two different people who came together bringing two different unfinished businesses:-
These unfinished businesses were the things that created so many problems in our marriage at the early stage. We also learned how to work on our maturity, and then slowly, our relationship began to to mature also.
(2) There where every need for us to change as life changes:-
When one decides to grow, there is every need to adapt to the different stages of life, and to also know that different stages of life comes with different gifts and challenges to marriage. Until we recognized these, we started making adjustments and then we started growing with each stage we passed.
(3) We accepted each other:-
We both came to the realization that we have different views to the same opinion. Most of the things that triggers my wives love and joy were not the same things I feel. The things I am sensitive to also were different from my wives. When we found out that we could not change each other, we accepted ourselves the way we are.
(4) Both of us the importance of saying of saying “ I am sorry”:-
One thing is certain in every marriage; there must be quarrels and uproars. However, there is every need to quench the fire immediately even when you are not the course of the problems.
All these are the different things I learned and also inculcated in my marriage that gave me the reason to write this my personal happy marriage story.
I sincerely believe that someone has been able to learn something from this article.
PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO ADD YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS
- 5 Smart Ways To Have A Thriving Christian Marriage - January 8, 2020
- How To Genuinely Attract A Man To Marry Fast. - December 21, 2019
- 7 Important Things To Teach Your Dating Teens - December 16, 2019
- How To Quit Porn With Covenant Eyes App - November 16, 2019
- 10 Reason Your Wife Doesn’t Want To Have Sex with You - November 11, 2019
- 10 Powerful Strategies To Solve Marriage Problems fast - November 6, 2019
- 7 Important Pray Points To Pray For Marriages - October 31, 2019
- 37 Useful Inspirational Quotes On Marriage For You - October 24, 2019
- My 8 Sincere Advice To All The Single Ladies - October 21, 2019
- 11Things Women Want From Men In Marriage - October 16, 2019