Why did I say so?
The people that are separated are now more conscious of the things they did right and what they did not do right in their first relationship, and they are more careful now, because they will not want make the same mistakes again in there next relationship.
In my experiences as a marriage counselor, I was able to some important advice on marriage that helped me so much, and I want to share them with you now, so I implore you to pay close attention to these if you are really after getting your marriage strong and happy.
These are the mistakes you may not want to make in your marriage
(1). Don’t neglect love-:
“True love, the kind of love that keeps a couple together for a lifetime, is not a feeling but attitude. It says, “With the help of God, I’m going to do everything I can to enhance the life of my spouse.”
Fall in love again and again, because love is the only guarantee in marriage. Although love alone can’t keep a marriage for a long time, but it is very necessary for a lasting relationship The Bible said that “love covers a multitude of sins”. When you love your spouse, you will not want to hurt him or her.
As marriage matures, it is likely that things will start changing too.But it is your responsibility to fall in love over and over again with your spouse. Only you.can.
2) Do not blame your spouse all the time:-
Most marriages have challenges because there are too much blames. When you are frustrates or annoyed, learn to control your emotions.
Don’t go ahead blaming your spouse for everything. The best thing to do when you feel like you will shout, go down on your kneels and ask God to help you overcome the attitude. It will never be easy, but you can do it.
Here is how:
- Stop making list of flaws:- If you really want to stop the blame game, then you have to stop keeping the lists of your spouse’s errors. Remember that nobody is perfect. You are not a sailor too.
- Think solution in any problems:- Whenever there a disagreement, always approach it with the solution mind, don’t try to prove all your points.
- Take a short break:- You can choose to go away from the heated environment, that will help you to calm down, with exchanging words.
(3).Be there when you are most needed:-
The real truth is, that life is hard. And We are bound to go through many challenging moments in our relationship /marriage.
There are also times when you or your partner will be more stressed and will need you around, that’s when you should be around for him/ her.
Learn to be around when your spouse needs you most. You should not run away when you noticed that he/she is down in the spirit, It is your work to share up your spouse.
Remember you were married to complete each other.
(4). Do not neglect praying together:-
The Bible said that the family that prays together stays together. To have a perfect and happy marriage, you must learn to pray together as family. Always hold your hands together and pray for one another.
Make some declarations upon each other and agree on certain things concerning the growth of your family and your children. If it looks as things are going opposite, decide to change it.
The word of God says that ” The prayer of the righteous avails much”.
(5). Do not neglect your marriage:-
Put your mind in your marriage. Many marriages crumble because the couple’s minds are not in their marriage, their predominant thought is on work. They can give all the have to retain their job, but can’t even give a minute to make their marriage succeed.
Don’t be like them. If your marriage is important to you, invest more time to make it better.
I know it’s through your job you make the money to eat, but your marriage also.requires attention.
Make sure that your spouse is getting your best all the time.
All these advices will help you improve your marriage, if you will sincerely work with it.
Conclusion: You probably have seen other advices, but this is my personal advice on marriage and I want you to take it serious , but understand that things will remain the same if you don’t put any of them to practice.
So I advice you to take some time to practice the points listed in this post. It will help your marriage.
- 9 Interesting Ways To Be A Good Wife And Mother - September 16, 2019
- 27 Interesting Wedding Vow Examples For Her - September 7, 2019
- 9 Super Actionable Steps To Get Married Prepared - September 4, 2019
- 8 Dangers of pornography To Couples and marriage - August 31, 2019
- 8 Cool ways to Romance Your Wife Again. - August 28, 2019
- 15 Important Things To Consider When Dating to Marry - August 18, 2019
- Effective Ways to Deal with problems in marriage - August 5, 2019
- Dating Your Spouse again Using These 9 Simple Step - July 28, 2019
- 14 Sure Proofs You have Found Your Soulmate. - July 20, 2019
- 11 Essential Rules of A Happy Marriage . - July 9, 2019