I learn t from a friend that the best advice on marriage could be gotten from a divorced and this is absolutely true. The people that are separated are so conscious of the things the things they did right and what they did not do right, they are more careful now, because they will not make the same mistake again in another relationship.
In my experiences as a marriage counselor, I was able to learn these things I want to share with you now, so I implore you to pay close attention to these if you are really after getting your marriage strong and happy.
These are the mistakes you may not want to make in your marriage
(1). Don’t neglect love-: Fall in love again and again. Love is the only guarantee in marriage. The Bible said that love covers a multitude of sins. When you love your spouse, you will not want to hurt him or her. As marriage matures, it is likely that things will start changing too. But it is your responsibility to fall in love over and over again with your spouse.
(2)Do not blame your spouse all the time:- Most marriages have challenges because there are too much blames. When you are frustrates or annoyed, learn to control your emotions. Don’t go ahead blaming your spouse for everything. The best thing to do when you feel like you will shout, go down on your kneels.
(3).Be there when you are most needed:- Learn to be around when your spouse needs you most. You should not run away when you noticed that he/she is down in the spirit, It is your work to share up your spouse.
(4). Do not neglect praying together:- The Bible said that the family that prays together stays together. To have a perfect and happy marriage, you must learn to pray together as family. Always hold your hands together and pray for one another.
(5). Do not neglect your marriage:- Put your mind in your marriage. Many marriages crumble because the couple’s mind are not in their marriage, their predominant thought is on work , money and other things that they forget about how to make their marriage stronger. Make sure that your spouse is getting your best all the time.
All these advices will help you improve your marriage, if you will sincerely work with it.
- 5 Seriously interesting ways to sustain UN-ending romance in marriage - August 10, 2017
- 5 Important ways to revive your marriage sex life - July 22, 2017
- 8 Important decisions that will boost your Marriage - July 11, 2017
- 23 Red Hot Bible Verses to navigate your marriage Storms - June 27, 2017
- Couples Finance: 4 business Any couple can do from their bedroom - June 17, 2017
- 8 Common mistakes Of the Newlywed and how to Avoid it - June 10, 2017
- 67 Amazing Love and Marriage quotes to spice up marriage - May 15, 2017
- 10 Wedding Planning Mistakes to Avoid now - April 1, 2017
- 9 simple but not mostly used ways to ensure the success of your marriage - March 25, 2017
- 27 Marriage articles that will guide your steps in Marriage - March 11, 2017