Dear reader, for the past three years, you have been reading book, playing CDs, searching the internet and attending seminars on how to make success of your marriage and yet nothing seems to be working.
Question is, do you actually want things to work again in your relationship?
If you do,
Then here is the BEST ADVICE TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE.
The Best Advice to save your marriage in Seven days.
Dear, obviously, the best marriage advice that will workout for you is the advice you gave to yourself concerning your marriage.
It’s obvious you know why things are going the way they are now, and you have read all the advice you could get anywhere, yet things will not change if you don’t advice yourself to put all you’ve read, learnt so far to work.
Taking the decision at this point of reading to be your best, do your best and make some sacrifice will be the best step into making your relationship successful.
Why am I saying all these?
Of course you will be surprised why I am saying all these, but I will explain it to you in a little while. First let’s consider the most common marriage problems and their causes.
Most Common Marriage problems
1) Overstepping of each other’s Boundaries:– One of the big problems we face in our relationships is stepping far into our partners boundaries; boundaries is always there to show us where our power starts and where that of our partner begin. But, after knowing these, we sometimes deliberately step into were we are not supposed in the name of changing our partner. Maybe changing the fashion style, or trying to change their fundamental beliefs.
Attempting to change your partner means encroachment to his or her privacy, and it make the other person feel disrespected, hurt and may be very angry with you.
You’ll agree with me that most partners does this in others to dominate the other spouse, but when the partner becomes aware of your intentions, he or she sees it as treat and the mutual understanding between you is jeopardized. It usually results to fights, retaliation, withdrawal and separation.
2) Emotional Disconnection:– Emotional Disconnection attracts so many things in our marriage- like cheating, disconnection as well as divorce. Howeve the main causes of motional detachment are –
– Bearing Grudges
When there’s emotional detachment, there’s tenancy that one of the partners need will likely be neglected and if that happens, your partner may start looking outside for fulfilment.
But all these could be avoided.
We will talk about how later in this post.
3) Selfishness:- Selfishness in marriage simply means that one partner is placing his personal desires and needs ahead of the others. After sometimes the partner start feeling neglected and unloved. And then marriage start deteriorating.
4) Anger and Loss of Control:- Anger and Loss of anger is inevitable in every relationship, but It can effect relationship so negatively especially when the couple’s didn’t address the issues well and on time. However, anger can be avoided in relationship if one can advice him or herself to change attitude.
5 “Values and beliefs”:- Problems about different believes and values is another issue that has turned some happy relationships to bitter experiences. Of course there must be differences and disagreements within couple, however almost all of them can be dealt with immediately before is results to other things. It only depends on how the couple chose to go about it. However, the best bet is to make up your mind to make things better.
Did you see that?
Taking a close look at all the six marriage problems I mentioned in this post, you’ll definitely agree with me that it wouldn’t be much of trouble to solve, if couples could just decide to advice themselves to do their best to make the marriage successful H
Here’s what I mean Problems
of overstepping into someone’s boundary would have been solved if you mind your own boundaries, your partner wouldn’t have been challenging and fighting you about it and Emotional detachment would be avoided if you have decided to be more romantic and caring to your partner.
Selfishness would be a thing of the past if you decide today to care more about your partners need rather than yours, and it wouldn’t cost you anything to do so than just changing how you view this life.
At the same time, temperament loss of control can also be dealt with if you desire to. You only need to make up your mind to be slow in your judgement of others.
Finally, you can change anything you or don’t want in this life, especially if someone else have tried and succeeded and I have written down some advices to save your marriage in this post.
So take time to go through it, and ask yourself what needs to be changed and what needs to be improved and then get down to work immediately to bring the peace you so desired.
Everything is possible when you advice yourself to personally make your marriage succeed.
I sincerely Wish this post will help you solve your problem; if it does, then remember to share
- Advice For Saving your Marriage in 7 Days. - April 1, 2019
- All the Best Marriage Propodal Ideas that will Make Her Say Yes - March 23, 2019
- 7 signs your husband is controlling and what to remain happy together. - March 19, 2019
- 13 Questions to Ask Before Getting Married - March 11, 2019
- How to set Realistic Marriage Goals for your Relationship - March 4, 2019
- Definitive Advice on how to get Pre-marriage Counseling before marriage - February 26, 2019
- 5 Things to Say to Your Wife to Encourage and Make her Feel Loved - February 17, 2019
- 10 Couple Valentine’s Day Ideas for you and your Partner - February 11, 2019
- 20 Super Relationship Facts to Always have in Mind. - February 9, 2019
- How to Be More Happy at Home - February 4, 2019