If you want to make your marriage a happy marriage, then you must be ready to keep the rules that governs a happy marriage . These happy marriage rules are not too hard, they are those little things you overlook , yet if neglected for a long time it will cause a big problem in your marriage.
I am very sure you have seen some couples that are enjoying their marriage, and you start wondering why your own marriage is not like that. Yours can be like that, if you could start now to work with these rules that I have written below. Though you may not see the impacts immediately, however you will notice that you have actually mended your marriage.
One of the rules of a happy marriage is becoming committed to your marriage. The success and failure of your marriage is dependent on you and your spouse. No one can come from outside and destroy it, unless you permitted him. You can make up your mind that no matter what happens; you are going to settle it. Refuse to accept separation or divorce in your marriage. When ever it things start crumbling, stand your ground and move forward towards fixing it back; in that case everything will start falling in place again.
Enjoy Each Other
I have seen some couples who never wanted to to stay with each other for a minute. Any time they have opportunity to start together, before they know it, they have started fighting. But the secret of a happy marriage is to enjoy the company of each other.
Be Bold to Say What You Don’t Want
Let your spouse know your likes and dislikes. Be bold to tell your spouse that you don’t like what he or she did, and be ready to settle every thing there and then. Do not conceive any thing evil in your mind for your spouse.
See Yourselves as a Team
Two cannot work together unless they agree and two heads are better than one. If one of you can chase 1000, two of you can chase 10000. Learn how to work together as a team, then all your goals will be achieved very fast.
Be Faithful To Each Other.
Be faithful to your spouse and never plan to cheat. It can destroy your relationship.
Be Happy Every Moment.
As a couple, you must learn to be happy all the time. Happiness brings an atmosphere of blessing. The absence of happiness is hatred and hatred brings separation and divorce.
Always Support each Other
Support your spouse every time and in all things. No matter what he/ she decide to do, try and encourage. Even when she or he tries and fail, never criticize
- 5 Seriously interesting ways to sustain UN-ending romance in marriage - August 10, 2017
- 5 Important ways to revive your marriage sex life - July 22, 2017
- 8 Important decisions that will boost your Marriage - July 11, 2017
- 23 Red Hot Bible Verses to navigate your marriage Storms - June 27, 2017
- Couples Finance: 4 business Any couple can do from their bedroom - June 17, 2017
- 8 Common mistakes Of the Newlywed and how to Avoid it - June 10, 2017
- 67 Amazing Love and Marriage quotes to spice up marriage - May 15, 2017
- 10 Wedding Planning Mistakes to Avoid now - April 1, 2017
- 9 simple but not mostly used ways to ensure the success of your marriage - March 25, 2017
- 27 Marriage articles that will guide your steps in Marriage - March 11, 2017