There is absolutely no marriage without a problem. All Though no couple plans to have problems in their marriage, but there are usually some certain issues that must be there in every marriage. One of the things people tend to forget too quickly when they are in love or when they want to marry is that there is a significant difference between the two Then (The man and the woman) . They quickly forget that they came from different background, different ethnic groups and religion. I believe most of the challenges in marriage could be averted if couple will understand this.
The difference between those couple that seems to be happy in their marriage and the one that separated is that while the former knows well how to handle the challenging moments in there marriage, the later finds it hard or may be negligent enough to recognize that there are issues, which eventually brings break up.
Bellow are those problems that are likely to come to you in your marriage, and how you could avoid them.
One of the most common problems faced in every marriage is money. In fact couples fight more often about money than they do about any other thing. This starts when couple find it hard to agree on some financial issues. If there is more needs in the family than the income, there will be problems of how to take care of the family. At times in marriage when he is working and she is not or when she earns more than he does, there is always a power play. The one that earns more always often want to be the dictator of how the money will be spent.
Lack of time to take care of the family:-
Most marriage problems starts when the couple are so busily scheduled that the have little or no time to take care of themselves. From Monday to Saturday, Morning and night, it is work or other appointments. This usually creates a disconnection between the two. When there is little or no time to stay together; this brings communication problems and lack of communication brings breakdown in marriage.
Good Communication is important in every marriage. When there is no communication, there is usually disconnections between the husband and wife. Read my article on Communication
Do not start the foundation of your marriage with mere assumptions. So many marriages have collapsed because the couples are assuming one thing or the other in there mind. One of the problems of assumption is that if you assume wrong, you can create a very unnecessary pains and hurt for you and your spouse , which will eventually bring problems in your marriage.
Never assume your spouse knows your needs, tell him about it.
Never assume your spouse is having an affair outside, be sure.
The issue of poor sex have caused a lot problems in marriages. Some couples find it very had to satisfy or be satisfied sexually by their spouse. Some couples also find out that their sex life is very boring. When this happens, there may be issues of going out to get satisfaction.
Read my article how to solve your boring sex life
- 5 Seriously interesting ways to sustain UN-ending romance in marriage - August 10, 2017
- 5 Important ways to revive your marriage sex life - July 22, 2017
- 8 Important decisions that will boost your Marriage - July 11, 2017
- 23 Red Hot Bible Verses to navigate your marriage Storms - June 27, 2017
- Couples Finance: 4 business Any couple can do from their bedroom - June 17, 2017
- 8 Common mistakes Of the Newlywed and how to Avoid it - June 10, 2017
- 67 Amazing Love and Marriage quotes to spice up marriage - May 15, 2017
- 10 Wedding Planning Mistakes to Avoid now - April 1, 2017
- 9 simple but not mostly used ways to ensure the success of your marriage - March 25, 2017
- 27 Marriage articles that will guide your steps in Marriage - March 11, 2017