4 Obviously interesting ways to influence your husbands heart this Christmas season
We are all aware of the alarming increase in family problems and break up of marriages. If you haven’t, then tune up your television now and I bet the news will hit your ears immediately.
Everyone has a reason why they chose to get married to their partner, One of the reasons is the expectations to live happily with their better half for a long time, have children, and enjoy all that life can offer.
However, one imminent reason that made people marry is because they expect to grow with each other, until you become successful in your relationship together.
Non ever thought or expected that one day he/ she will file for divorce in court against your partner.
Obviously, I really feel bad when I see young couple that are separated or that are staying under the same roof and yet not relating well as couples.
There are thousands of them like that.
As a woman, you have a big role to play in making your marriage successful.
And in this post I will show you how you can influence your husbands heart and make him love you so much this Christmas season.
It’s really up to you to make your husband and your marriage feel nice.
Here are 5 things you should do influence your husbands heart this season.
1) Respect him more:- The most important way any woman can influence his husbands heart this Christmas season is to respect him more. This is every man’s greatest need.
Rick Johnson in his book said that “every man values respect from his wife more than he values love”
And one of the ways you can show respects to your hubby is to frequently reassuring him how much you appreciate him especially whenever he does something you like.
Doing that makes every man feel strongly and on top of the word, because they hear such often and believe me men feel great whenever the wife recognizes his good deeds.
Secondly, Always focus on your husbands good deeds. Most women only recognize their husbands little mistakes.
They immediately forget everything you have done correctly when you miss one step.
However, to influence his heart this Christmas season ask God to give you grace to see only his good side.
2) Make him your priority:- One of my readers told me that one of her best ways of keep her marriage red hot is making her husband first and the children second.
Fact is that you must love your children but give more attention to your husband, because one day the children will all go leaving just you and your husband all alone in the house.
Here is how Giuliana Rancic an e Reporter described it “if you want your marriage last forever then you have to make your husband first, because marriage isn’t a joke”
Always remember that the best gift you can give to your children is a healthy relationship. So learn how to accommodate each other and display in front of your kids that you are each others favorite.
If you’ve not been putting your spouse first, this is the time to start, because that’s the only sure way to keep your marriage successful when your kids are gone.
3) Learn to elevate him:- Give him a shoulder to stand tall everywhere you go. Don’t be the type of woman that belittles her husband.
Probably you thought you are more educated or you have a better job that pays you better and now you can talk to him the way you want anytime anywhere.
A good woman is always proud of her husband no matter what. She makes her friends respect her husband even without seeing him.
And a happy husband is man who is always confident that his wife is proud of him all the time. He is sure because his wife makes it a point of duty to reassure him every time.
4) Get some perfect Christmas gifts for him:- If you really want influence your husbands heart this Christmas, then you’ll need to get some perfect Christmas gifts for him.
Look for what he likes or hope for and get it for him. He will love you more for that.
Finally use this Christmas to influence your husbands heart. you will not regret what impact it can bring to your relationship.
I am still your friend murphyaik.
See you at the top.
- 5 Super Effective ways to stop a Divorce - December 31, 2018
- 4 Obviously interesting ways to influence your husbands heart this Christmas season - December 26, 2018
- 25 Romantic Merry Christmas wishes for your wife - December 21, 2018
- Most common myths of marriage demystified. - December 17, 2018
- How to save your Marriage when only you are interested to save it - December 13, 2018
- Does Marriage Counseling Actually Make a Difference When Your Wife Is Leaving? - December 7, 2018
- Honeymoon Sex Guide: How newlywed can have great sex during honeymoon - December 3, 2018
- 11 of the Best Relationship Advice for Women - December 1, 2018
- 7 Marital Issues That can Cause Separation/ Divorce - November 28, 2018
- 7 Signs of Unhappy Marriage and How to Fix it. - November 13, 2018