You can only have your wedding once in your life time. So it’s good to be ready for it 100%. And even if you don’t have millions to spend in your wedding, you can.still have a good wedding. Wedding Vows and wedding goes hand in hand. And If your wedding vows is romantic enough, people will remember it forever. In this post I will show you some wedding vows examples that will thrill her.
About Wedding Vows
In every wedding, there must be an exchange of vow. It is one of the most exciting part of wedding and every couple and the guests looks forward to it.
Most couples take the time to rehearse the vows just to make sure they say the exact words. The truth is that marriage vows has become very important in wedding that couples weddings seems incomplete without it. These wedding vows examples will open your eyes to the words that captivates the heart.
In this article, I will show you some wedding vows examples you can also use during your wedding.
If you are ready, then let’s go.
Interesting Wedding Vows Examples to Follow.
1) “I promise to love and care for you and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love. I will always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving. But most of all, I promise to be a true and loyal friend to you. I love you.”
2) “I further promise to love you without reservation, comfort you in times of distress, encourage you to achieve your goals, laugh with you and cry with you, grow with you in mind and spirit, always be open and honest with you, and cherish you for as long as we both shall live”.
3) ” I give myself to you to be your wife, and I promise to love and sustain you in the covenant of marriage, from this day forward—in sickness and in health, in plenty and in want, in joy and in sorrow, as long as we both shall live”.
4) “I call you ‘My Megan’ because you are my everything. You are my light, and you’ve shown me more love than I’ve ever known”.
5) “I take you to be my partner for life,
I promise above all else to live in truth with you
And to communicate fully and fearlessly,
I give you my hand and my heart
As a sanctuary of warmth and peace
And pledge my love, devotion, faith and honor
As I join my life to yours.”
6) “I promise to love you, to be your best friend, to respect and support you, to be patient with you, to work together with you to achieve our goals, to accept you unconditionally and to share my life with you forever.”
“An Authors stance.”
7) “I call you ‘My Megan’ because you are my everything. You are my light, and you’ve shown me more love than I’ve ever known.”
8) “From this day forward, I promise to declaw my cat, Fluffy so that you are not scratched. I will always make sure the litter box is clean and will keep Fluffy out of Spot’s house. I will love you for richer or poorer, so long as Fluffy gets the gourmet cat food”.
9) “I love you more than words can say. I know you can feel it! And the best thing about it is that I feel all of your love in return. This is our beginning of forever.. thank you for choosing me to grow old with”.
10) “On this special day, I affirm to you in the presence of God and these witnesses my sacred promise to stay by your side as your faithful wife, in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, as well as through the good times and the bad.”
11) “My beloved, romance may fade, but true love endures. I choose to truly love you, with kindness, faithfulness, and respect, through every circumstance that life may bring.”
12) “To love each other, even when we hate each other. No running – ever. Nobody walks out no matter what happens. Take care when old, senile, smelly. This is forever.”
This is forever by
– Meredith and Derek from Grey’s Anatomy
‘______,I call upon the persons here present to witness that I take you to be my lawful husband/wife.”
Take This From Me
14) “I promise to love you in good times and in bad, when life seems easy and when it seems hard, when our love is simple and when it is an effort. I promise to cherish you and respect you. These things I give to you today, and all the days of our life.”
Even when it seems hard.
– T&T shared with I-do.com.au.
15)” _____, I take you to be my husband/wife from this time onward, to join with you and to share all that is to come, to be your faithful husband/wife, to give and to receive, to speak and to listen, to inspire and to respond; a commitment made in love, kept in faith, and eternally made new”.
16) “On this day, month, day, year, _____, join myself to you _____, before this company. May our days be long, and may they be seasoned with love, understanding and respect.
On This Day..
17) “Today, I take my place as your husband/wife . May our days be long, and may they be seasoned with faith, love, understanding, and respect, forever and ever. Today is the beginning of the rest of our lives. I choose to spend today, and all of my tomorrows, with you.”
Take My Place by
From My Heart
18) Where there has been cold, you have brought warmth; where there was darkness, you have brought light. Our miracle lies in the path we have chosen together. I enter this marriage with you, knowing that the true magic of love is not to avoid changes, but to follow the path together, hand in hand. Let us commit to the miracle of making each day work, together.
Whatever lies ahead, good or bad, we will face together. Distance may test us for a time, and time may try us. But if we look to each other first, we will always see a friend. For better or worse, richer of poorer, in sickness and health, in joy and in sorrow, to love and to cherish, to be faithful to you alone.
“You Have Brought Warmth”
19) “_____, emptying my heart of all others, I fill it now with you, to love you until the end of my days as my most treasured spouse. I promise that I will love you, hold you, and enjoy you, console you, delight you, astound you when I can, and cherish you dearly.”
20) “From this moment, I take you s my best friend for life. I pledge to honour, encourage, and support you through our walk together. When our way becomes difficult, I promise to stand by you and uplift you, so that through our union we can accomplish more than we could alone. I promise to work at our love and always make you a priority in my life. With every beat of my heart, I will love you.”
This Is Love
21) . “I promise to love and cherish you as much as I do our dog, Buster.”
22) One from Albert Einstein:
“When you trip over love, it is easy to get up. But when you fall in love, it is impossible to stand again.”
23) “_______, you have been my best friend, mentor, playmate, confidant, and my greatest challenge. But most importantly, you are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could ever imagine and more loved than I ever thought possible. You have made me a better person, as our love for one another is reflected in the way I live my life. So I am truly blessed to be a part of your life, which as of today becomes our life together.”
You have been my best friend by
24) “Because of you, I laugh, I smile, I dare to dream again. I look forward with great joy to spending the rest of my life with you, caring for you, nurturing you, being there for you in all life has for us, and I vow to be true and faithful for as long as we both shall live.”
(I Laugh, I Smile, I Dream) by
25) I vow to fight your battles with you as a team.
If you grow weak, I’ll be there to fight your battles for you. I’ll help you with your responsibilities and make your problems my own in order to spread the weight a bit more evenly.
If you have to carry the weight of the world on your shoulders, I’ll be standing shoulder-to-shoulder with you.
Amy and Tom.
26) “____, today I will marry you, my friend, the one I will live with, dream with, and love forever. I take you to be my husband/wife . From this day forward I will cherish you. I will look with joy down the path of our tomorrows, knowing we will walk it together side by side, hand in hand, and heart to heart.”
Live, Dream, Love. by
27) “To love each other, even when we hate each other. No running – ever. Nobody walks out no matter what happens. Take care when old, senile, smelly. This is forever.”
“This is Forever” by
– “Meredith and Derek from Grey’s Anatomy”.
Finally: I hope this list of wedding vows examples will serve your purpose for reading this post today. If it does, please share with your family and friends.
- 9 Ways To Have A Sexy Wedding Night - February 2, 2020
- Why You Should Take a Break In Your Relationship? - January 23, 2020
- 5 Ways To Have A Thriving Christian Marriage - January 8, 2020
- 7 Good Things To Teach Your Dating Teens - December 16, 2019
- How To Quit Porn With Covenant Eyes App - November 16, 2019
- Reasons Your Wife Doesn’t Want To Have Sex - November 11, 2019
- How To Solve Your Marriage Problems Fast - November 6, 2019
- 7 Important Pray Points To Pray For Marriages - October 31, 2019
- 37 Inspirational Quotes On Marriage For You - October 24, 2019
- My 8 Sincere Advice To All The Single Ladies - October 21, 2019