25 Romantic Merry Christmas wishes for your wife
Christmas season is the time to share glad tidings with your loved ones.
As a good husband, if your wife means everything to you, then this Christmas should be a time to show special love to her by sending her good romantic Christmas wishes.
It is a great opportunity for you to express how you feel about her in this occasion of great joy.
Here they are.
25 Romantic Christmas wishes for your wife
1) This Christmas is all about the good memories we share together, the great moments that we have loved together. Merry Christmas my darling!
2) Every moment I’ve shared with you is Worth remembering and may Christmas season bring lots of joy and happiness and more of glorious time together that will always be in our mind. Merry Christmas my darling wife!
3) Important dates will not make sense to me if it was not spent with you. This Christmas will be the best to me because I’m celebrating it with the love of my life. Merry Christmas my darling wife.
4) May I use the opportunity to tell you that you are so special. Every season of Christmas reminds me that I have someone very special to celebrate with. I love you so much. Merry Christmas my wife.
5) Merry Christmas to you my darling wife. We always share special times together and there’s no need to change anything about the life we spend together. You are so awesome !
6) The way to take care of me makes me feel secured and I feel so sure with your love. I wish God will give us many more years to spend together. I will forever love you my wife. Merry Christmas my darling wife!
7) In this life, only three words could really express what I feel about you, they are ” happiness, love and life” You are the love of my life and I wish you Merry Christmas my darling wife!
8) The life we share together keeps blossoming everyday and I am grateful to God for the opportunity to share this holiday with someone so amazing like you. Merry Christmas my darling wife.
9) God loves me so much and gave giving me someone to cherish dearly
God must be loving me so much,For He gave me a person, who will I cherish dearly and I will be part of her forever. Merry Christmas my darling!
10 This Christmas, I am sending you million kisses and 100 folds of cuddles because I love you so much. Merry Christmas my darling wife!
11) Knowing and loving you is the greatest gifts I have ever received. Any time we are together it feels like the magic of Christmas always. Merry Christmas my wife!
12) I am so blessed because since you became part of me, the joy of Christmas has always been in my heart!
13) Years ago I was so blessed just because you accepted to marry me. It is my humble pleasure to wish you a Christmas that’s filled with love, joy and fun. Merry Christmas dear!
14) May you have a wonderful Christmas this year. I wish that all of your dreams come true. I love you and Happy holidays!
15) This feeling is original and will last forever. This Christmas Eve we will kiss under a sky full with stars that will witness our love. Merry Christmas.”
16) “To the most wonderful wife, you have completely changed my life. My wish for you this Holiday Season, is for love and peace to surround you. Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year, My Dear Wife”
17) “Being a woman, I know how fragile you are. I treat you with so much gentleness and compassion. With your simplicity, I have fallen deeply in love with you. You are my wife and forever you’ll be. Merry Christmas!”
18) “One of the most memorable moments in life is spending Christmas with you my wife. I wish you a merry Christmas”
19) “May joy, harmony, goodwill and love fill our home this Christmas, and may God continue to bless our happy marriage. Merry Christmas, My Love”.
20) “You’re there to make me smile You’re there to make my life worth while Looking at me with care and love You will always be my darling wife. Merry Christmas”.
21) “Heaven has sent me an angel from above, to brighten my days and cheer up my life. I still don’t know what I did to deserve her, but I’m thankful to call her my wife. Merry Christmas, My Darling”.
22) “As the spirit of Christmas is upon us, and the New Year slowly approaches, I want to take time to thank you for your love, for your selfless and kind nature. May your Christmas be blessed, My Dear”
23) “At first, it was you and me against the world. Then the world realized we were meant for each other. Let’s celebrate this love by having a great Christmas together”,
24) “You’re there to make me smile You’re there to make my life worth while Looking at me with care and love You will always be my darling wife. Merry Christmas”.
25) “It is really puzzling how you were able to fit inside my heart. Trust me that there is no space left for another girl. I love you so much. Merry Christmas”.
Hope you enjoyed these 25 Interesting romantic Christmas messages for wife. Please, go ahead and send them to her. It will definitely add more color to her Christmas.
Please, share this post with your friends and families.
I am still your friend Murphyaik.
- 5 Super Effective ways to stop a Divorce - December 31, 2018
- 4 Obviously interesting ways to influence your husbands heart this Christmas season - December 26, 2018
- 25 Romantic Merry Christmas wishes for your wife - December 21, 2018
- Most common myths of marriage demystified. - December 17, 2018
- How to save your Marriage when only you are interested to save it - December 13, 2018
- Does Marriage Counseling Actually Make a Difference When Your Wife Is Leaving? - December 7, 2018
- Honeymoon Sex Guide: How newlywed can have great sex during honeymoon - December 3, 2018
- 11 of the Best Relationship Advice for Women - December 1, 2018
- 7 Marital Issues That can Cause Separation/ Divorce - November 28, 2018
- 7 Signs of Unhappy Marriage and How to Fix it. - November 13, 2018