How often do you have romantic dates with your spouse? Did you know that dating is not just for the singles? Have you ever thought of giving your spouse a surprise and heart worming moments of joyful experiences? Then this article will guide you; at the end you will be able to have some good romantic dating ideas to yourself.
Who is this article for? It is good for all of you who want to re- kindle the fire of love in their marriage. If you’ve been having romantic dates with your spouse since you got married, there is a tendency that you have run out of romantic dating ideas now, so this article is also for you.
Never stop dating because you are married, or allow your dating becomes a routine. It is not as if there is something wrong with that, but everybody gets tired of doing the same thing every time.
But don’t worry; I am here to help you out and in a moment from now.
I will show you some funky jaw dropping romantic dating ideas that will take your relationship to another level.
But why is dating still important for the couples? Is dating not for singles planning to marry?
Well I will tell you.
Firstly, I will want you to understand that dating is important to both the single as well as the couples. If dating helps the prospective partners to get to a place where they want to marry each other, then couples need it also to make their marriage stronger.
Let me tell you this little story. : )
Before I got married to my wife, I use to make time available to spend with my wife; staying together helped us to understand and know each other very well. However, when we got married, things took a new shape; everyone becomes busy with one daily activities or the other and then we forgot everything about romance.
But every successful marriage needs consistent nurturing in other to keep the fire burning, and dating your spouse in weekly or monthly basis will help to re-ignite that fire that brought the two of you together.
A study conducted by a group known as National Marriage Project at a university in Virginia, reveals that married couples who dates frequently, usually have a lower divorce rate. And also have the quality of their marriage increased.
Here are more reasons you should not overlook dating in your marriage:
– It provides an opportunity for you and your wife to have good communication: You know the importance of communication. No marriage thrives without that. But dating gives you and your partner opportunity to be together and being together, you will have more rooms to communicate.
– It increases the commitment in your marriage: Having romantic dates provide avenues for both of you to be open to each other about the likes and the dislikes, and this help both of you to make up for the wrongs thereby building a strong emotional bond between the two of you.
– Everyone feel secured one more time: Having romantic dates will make your spouse see you from a different side. His /her confidence will increase, because now there is a strong evidence of love and security
I am writing this article because I am interested in your marriage and want to share some romantic dating Ideas that will help you rejuvenate your marriage. Dating your spouse all over again will make him or her see the other side of you and that is what I want to happen to your own spouse.
If you are ready to go that extra mile, then here is how to go.
Planning a good romantic date with your spouse
Although you don’t have to strain the budget to organize a quality romantic dates with your spouse, but your plan is to let your spouse know that you are still very much in love with him/her; so it necessary to get yourself prepared for that moment.
Here are ways to plan
(1) Make a list: You can’t just start out for a romantic date without planning how to go; even when you want to make it a surprised package, planning is still the first thing to do.
It is good you make a list of those things your spouse enjoys doing every day, what his/her favorite food, what is his/her best colour. These may sound simple, but they are the little things that will make the dating enjoyable for the two of you.
All you need to make it memorable is to know those little activities that make his/her hearts beat in happiness. So look for them and memorize or write them down.
(2) Chose a conducive time: Because of the busy and tight schedule, couples somehow find it hard to have little time for themselves. However, to have a romantic date with your partner, you must choose a time that is good for the two of you. You don’t have to let the cat out if you want to make it a surprise date; just be creative and find a way to know when your partner will be free for the date.
(3) Have a dress code: Although this may not be all that necessary, but since you want to make is a memorable date, then you have to choose what to wear. Look for something beautiful and comfortable. You can choose any outfit that reminds you of the good childhood days.
(4) Choose the menu items you want to prepare: If it is going to be a house dating, then select what you want to cook. From the list of your spouse favorite food, decide on what you want to prepare for the date.
(5) Choose places to go: Decide from where you want to go for the date. If it will be done in the house, then get everywhere ready. And if you are going somewhere else, then decide it from the beginning. Should there be any reason to make another choice of venue that depends on you also.
Remember having a date with your spouse don’t have to cost you fortune, just plan it on a budget.
Now you have planned you dating; it is time to have the romantic date proper.
I have put together for you a list of 15 great romantic date ideas for you.
15 Romantic date ideas
1 Go to beach and spend some time: So many love stories were inspired by the ocean and it so blissful when you spend a good hour surfing and enjoying the cool sea breeze with your partner. You can hold your partner’s hand and walk on the soft beach sand as you are sipping your drinks, Splash water on each other. That will be a very romantic date to remember always. Isn’t it
2 Go to the zoo: If both of you are lovers of animals, then visiting your local zoo may be another wonderful date to have. That will give you an opportunity to get really close to some of the most interesting and different species of animals on this planet earth.
It doesn’t matter where you live, there must be a zoo around you can visit. So what are you waiting for? Just try to get the best look of the animals Let it be another wonderful adventure for you and your spouse.
3 Visit the Museum: Visiting a museum can make the best romantic date for you and your spouse because of its affordability.
If you love arts, museum will be the best place to see lots of arts, but have in mind that seeing the art is not the reason for going there, but because you want to spend quality time with the one you love, and the museum is just to facilitate and provide the backdrop for that.
In other to make proper plan of how to maximize your time in the museum, first choose which museum you want to visit, the amount of time to spend there (usually 1 hour 15 Min) will be a good time to spend there.
4 Explore new horizons: There are places around your street you have been dreaming of visiting someday; this may be a opportunity for you and your spouse to do that together. Just hold your partners hand and work down to those area. Whenever you visit a new place together, it will give you another opportunity to learn new things about each other. Have your picnic bag in your hand as you go for the exploration.
5 Climb the trees in your compound: Maybe while you were growing up, you loved to climb trees, and probably you partner love that too. So to do things that take you down the memories of your childhood days, then climb tree, pluck the fruits and share with your partner. It will make you feel younger again.
6 Visit restaurant or fast food: Ask your wife to forget about preparing lunch so two of you can go out and eat together ( though not all the time) However, since you want to have a special moment to spend, then you can visit any restaurant in the neighborhood and just share a meal together.
7 Go window shopping: The purpose of this is not to spend money buying anything, but to learn about each others tastes and choices. Visit any Mall around (with different stores) and go to where they have nice window displays.
Remember you are having fun, so do not rush things; just take your time to go from one end to the other. Excite your eyes and you can take notes too.
8 Cook: Dating doesn’t have to be all outside; you can have a wonderful dating experience indoor. Instead of going to a restaurant or fast food outlets, you can have a wonderful meal prepared in your house. All you have to do is just to make the environment different from the normal one.
Set the dining table with nice flowers, play soft background music and have a wonderful date with the one you love.
9 Go to sport and game center: If your spouse has a favorite game or sport, then look for where they are having a tournament or sport competition and watch it together.
10 Go to a park and swing: I can still remember how exciting it used to be when our parents will take us to a park and how we enjoyed using the playground. You can try it out with you partner, just go to any playground you know and slide or swing. Have your best beverages in your picnic bag, so you can cool off when you get tired.
11 Take a drive: Get into your car and drive out with your partner, not going anywhere in particular, but just to look at the local scene and the nature.
12 Visit Cinema: Visit any cinema of your choice and watch movies that captivate your interests.
13 Take a trip to a nearby country: Nothing feels good like going out and leaving everything behind the home, the usual street, and country entirely. Both of you will have time to explore it all. Make it a memorable one; eat their locale foods and dance to their local music. It is a lot of fun when you do that.
14 Go to a dance rehearsal: If there is any dance academy around you, go there and join them in their rehearsals; it doesn’t matter if you cannot dance, all you want is to have an exciting moment with your partner.
15 ? ? ?
Help me add the 15th point. Won’t you?.
What is your favorite romantic date idea activity that is not included in this article?
Make it the 15th point. Everyone will be glad to read your dating idea.
? If no, then get it from here.
- 7 Things you must know before Moving in together as spouse. - October 8, 2018
- 25 Bible verses about love and marriage you must know as couples. - October 6, 2018
- 15 Ways to have a Blissful Happy Married Life - October 1, 2018
- How to conveniently Raise good Children in a socially toxic Environment - September 24, 2018
- 6 Romantic displays of love your wife can’t resist - September 19, 2018
- Here are 11 characteristics of a good wife material in Nigeria - September 12, 2018
- Happy marriage/Here’show busy couples can keep the spark in their marriage. - August 27, 2018
- 30 sweet things you will hear from a man who loves you so much - August 13, 2018
- 6 Deadly Mistakes to Avoid in your next Courtship - August 9, 2018
- 4 most Essential recipes for fixing a loveless marriage. - August 3, 2018